Morehouse Tweet re: Tommy Schutt

until the coaching staff issue has been settled he will stay with his commitment, as has been stated no need to burn a bridge until the dust starts to settle with coaches

Watt's the situation here? Anyone have any updates?

the only thing going around is that PSU is looking to hire a new HC the question that will be answered later is will it be a complete house cleaning or will some of the staff be retained
this will have a big impact on which of the recruits stay committed or decommitt

the only thing going around is that PSU is looking to hire a new HC the question that will be answered later is will it be a complete house cleaning or will some of the staff be retainedthis will have a big impact on which of the recruits stay committed or decommitt

If they don't clean house PSU didn't learn their lesson and it would be a huge mistake.

Schutt officially visiting Ohio State this weekend...

Bummer. Hope you guys don't have room for him. Or at least if he does decide to go to Ohio St that takes away a possible scholarship for OL Kozan. Though we need more DL.

Urban hasn't contacted Kozan at all by the sound if it. He's plan B with Dodson and Diamond looking good for OSU at OT. OSU has 7-8 more ships to fill, no doubt there is room for Schutt if he wants in.

Urban hasn't contacted Kozan at all by the sound if it. He's plan B with Dodson and Diamond looking good for OSU at OT. OSU has 7-8 more ships to fill, no doubt there is room for Schutt if he wants in.

When did Dodson decommit from UW? Every picture I see of him he is wearing red from head to toe with a bucky the badger on his stocking. Considering UW won't be getting the NCAA sanction hammer either just seems like the switch would be odd. I thought Meyer would try to win back the big prize, which is Kyle Kalis.

Last edited:
OSU wont be getting hammered either.... Dodson hasn't "officially" switched, but its coming. Maybe on his visit to OSU this weekend....Kalis told Urban thanks but no thanks.

You are a downer. :(

Though it's kinda nice to hear OSU might take Dodson away from the Badgers.

Meyer sure will make a lot of enemies in the conference by poaching players that are committed rather than recruiting his own recruits

All Meyer cares about is winning. That's why he's a perfect fit at OSU. All they care about is winning. That's what got them in this trouble in the first place. He could care less who's toes he steps on.

All Meyer cares about is winning. That's why he's a perfect fit at OSU. All they care about is winning. That's what got them in this trouble in the first place. He could care less who's toes he steps on.

JustWinBaby.jpg

Meyer sure will make a lot of enemies in the conference by poaching players that are committed rather than recruiting his own recruits

He's gonna nab Pittman from MSU too, he's a stone cold killer when it comes to recruiting. I doubt he gives 2 craps what the other coaches think about it...lol

I know we would have taken Schutt but one thing that makes me feel better if he does go to Ohio St, is that at least two schools told him they ran out of room. Michigan and Notre Dame both wouldn't let him commit, so they at least thought they had better options. Perhaps the actual coaches don't prize him as highly as the recruiting services.

Latest posts