More suspensions on the way

Your comments are also borderline racist dude...maybe not even borderline..
It's not borderline, it's straight up racist. That flies here tho.
Lol :D

Go F both of yourselves. I said the exact same thing about Wegher. Exact same thing.

Look, guys...I'll apologize when it's deserved. I do it all the time.

But when some cunty little social justice warrior comes around trying to shame me for what he/she (on their own) decided my intent was, I'm not going to roll over on my back and show you my neck out of deference. I know you'd like me to, but I'm sorry. It isn't happening. All I can say is you should probably use your free time to find a job and stop whining about sound waves from people's mouths and light waves from a computer screen. Neither will hurt you and you're not victims.

You guys are the weak little types who'd pay money to go watch a comedian and have the ignorance (or just plain stupidity, I don't know) to get offended and blog about how shocked and damaged you are, and how somebody needs to apologize because they hurt you somehow.

Last edited:
I've never thought a recruiting miss was someone who plays as a redshirt freshman...especially left tackle. So he comes with some baggage...it's not like a 19 year old kid has ever made mistakes before. It's also not impossible that a kid learns from his mistakes and puts himself on the right track. Your comments are also borderline racist dude...maybe not even borderline.

Let's let KF decide if he not the right fit...he's had some issues...let's hope he gets it together. Certainly would love to have him playing football, but also for his future.
The only person that brought race into this is you.

i am thin-skinned
FTFY

Alabama has had it's issues around boosters getting involved in helping player's families...real humanitarian stuff...you know.
Any evidence of that during Nick's tenure? Of course not. Bama can't control all of its boosters and most of them are devout Christian men who want to help the downtrodden. If someone needs a dependable set of wheels to get to and from work, people in Alabama will roll up their sleeves and make it happen. Case in point:

The University can't simply diligence every single person out there getting gifted a car. And even if they could, there's no evidence that there is a quid pro quo for the gift. Generational poverty is a really big problem in the rural South, and I, for one, am glad that there are strong willed men in Alabama willing to share their blessings with the less fortunate.

Go F both of yourselves. I said the exact same thing about Wegher. Exact same thing.

But when some cunty little social justice warrior comes around trying to shame me for what he/she (on their own) decided my intent was, I'm not going to roll over on my back and show you my neck out of deference. I know you'd like me too, but I'm sorry. It isn't happening. All I can say is you should probably use your free time to find a job and stop whining about sound waves from people's mouths and light waves from a computer screen. Neither will hurt you and you're not victims.

You guys are the weak little types who'd pay money to go watch a comedian and have the ignorance (or just plain stupidity, I don't know) to get offended and blog about how shocked and damaged you are, and how somebody needs to apologize because they hurt you somehow.
#1 telling someone to go F themselves isn't nice. It's kind of childish.
#2 maybe you wouldn't have to "I'll apologize when it's deserved. I do it all the time."
If you would zip it and not act like an asshole.

But when some cunty little social justice warrior comes around trying to shame me for what he/she (on their own) decided my intent was, I'm not going to roll over on my back and show you my neck out of deference. I know you'd like me too, but I'm sorry. It isn't happening. All I can say is you should probably use your free time to find a job and stop whining about sound waves from people's mouths and light waves from a computer screen. Neither will hurt you and you're not victims.

Dude, you said Alaric Jackson, an African American Iowa player, should go to the SEC because he’s not a fit at Iowa, where players can go do the cash-money-hoes thing. That's an incredibly offensive stereotype, I promise. I am not hurt, I am not the victim, but you are clearly just outed as a bigot who just double downed on it. I don't want you to do shit (like roll over, cower or even apologize) except not be a racist. That's not hard is it? You should quit while you're behind.

and explain to me why YOU making a racist comment means you should tear ME down for no reason whatsoever?

Last edited:
Kirk makes $5M a year and he's playing a MAC team. I don't give a damn about the suspensions. Win the freaking game. That's what you're getting paid to do.

Kirk makes $5M a year and he's playing a MAC team. I don't give a damn about the suspensions. Win the freaking game. That's what you're getting paid to do.

Absolutely, suspensions or not, Iowa still has no business losing to Northern IL.

My response. "That comment was racist"

"OH YEAH, GO F YOURSELF, I MADE RACIST COMMENTS BEFORE AND NO ONE CALLED ME ON IT, YOU ARE WEAK AND PROBABLY A GUY WHO DOESN'T GET GOOD COMEDY. STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM AND GO GET A JOB" - the well rounded stable guy.

I have to admit I did not catch that FryIowa's post was racist until other posters pointed it out.

Probably because I did not know that Alaric Jackson was black. I also did not know that telling somebody they should transfer to SEC where they can can do the cash-hoes thing fed a black stereotype. I thought it was just a slam on the SEC. Also probably because I just skimmed the post quickly and did not give it a lot of thought. Maybe if I thought about it, I would have picked up on the implied racism.

But I know better now. Maybe we can all learn from this.

Some of guys need to calm down, your animals! Local media has reported that they are in trouble for something that happened last spring and are now being punished for it.

We really need the season to start so we can start picking on Kirk and Brian and any other coach who will undoubtedly deserve it instead of these verbal assaults on each other. How can we expect a bunch of college-age guys to behave themselves for the entirety of a summer when us adults (mostly) cannot even act civilly among ourselves during the run up to the season. And if you don’t agree with me then blow it out yours arse.

Dude, you said Alaric Jackson, an African American Iowa player, should go to the SEC because he’s not a fit at Iowa, where players can go do the cash-money-hoes thing. That's an incredibly offensive stereotype, I promise. I am not hurt, I am not the victim, but you are clearly just outed as a bigot who just double downed on it. I don't want you to do shit (like roll over, cower or even apologize) except not be a racist. That's not hard is it? You should quit while you're behind.

and explain to me why YOU making a racist comment means you should tear ME down for no reason whatsoever?

His comment is not even remotely racist. News flash: the SEC has white players as well. Stop seeing every issue in life through the lens of race, bigotry, etc.

I've never thought a recruiting miss was someone who plays as a redshirt freshman...especially left tackle. So he comes with some baggage...it's not like a 19 year old kid has ever made mistakes before. It's also not impossible that a kid learns from his mistakes and puts himself on the right track. Your comments are also borderline racist dude...maybe not even borderline.

Let's let KF decide if he not the right fit...he's had some issues...let's hope he gets it together. Certainly would love to have him playing football, but also for his future.
Come on... Fry may be a lot of things but he's not that. It was easy to interpret what he wrote. Quit looking for what's not there.

My response. "That comment was racist"

"OH YEAH, GO F YOURSELF, I MADE RACIST COMMENTS BEFORE AND NO ONE CALLED ME ON IT, YOU ARE WEAK AND PROBABLY A GUY WHO DOESN'T GET GOOD COMEDY. STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM AND GO GET A JOB" - the well rounded stable guy.

Can't wait to see Fry's response. This is getting good.

Latest posts