More suspensions on the way

yeah that's the skinny on twitter. I think one might be Alaric Jackson by reading the tea leaves, but honestly have no idea. This off season has seemed bumpier than ones in recent past.

tumblr_o5tgvmLkaN1u1bmsno4_r2_250.gif

Jackson should probably just get sent packing. He’s not an Iowa fit, he’d be better off transferring down to the SEC where players can go do the cash-money-hoes thing. I get that he’s a decent lineman but we all know he’s not going to graduate from Iowa nor will he play football his entire career here. And let’s face it, pimpin’ ain’t easy, guys. It’s better to go where it is.

He was a recruiting miss with regards to his fitting into Iowa’s program and Ferentz should probably just cut bait with the kid. We’ve had enough dumb shit in the news the past year.

Why can't we have nice things? At least Northern Illinois doesn't have a DE that is the nation's leader in sacks from last year or something...
FWAA_Smith.jpg

Jackson should probably just get sent packing. He’s not an Iowa fit, he’d be better off transferring down to the SEC where players can go do the cash-money-hoes thing. I get that he’s a decent lineman but we all know he’s not going to graduate from Iowa nor will he play football his entire career here. And let’s face it, pimpin’ ain’t easy, guys. It’s better to go where it is.

He was a recruiting miss with regards to his fitting into Iowa’s program and Ferentz should probably just cut bait with the kid. We’ve had enough dumb shit in the news the past year.

I've never thought a recruiting miss was someone who plays as a redshirt freshman...especially left tackle. So he comes with some baggage...it's not like a 19 year old kid has ever made mistakes before. It's also not impossible that a kid learns from his mistakes and puts himself on the right track. Your comments are also borderline racist dude...maybe not even borderline.

Let's let KF decide if he not the right fit...he's had some issues...let's hope he gets it together. Certainly would love to have him playing football, but also for his future.

I've never thought a recruiting miss was someone who plays as a redshirt freshman...especially left tackle. So he comes with some baggage...it's not like a 19 year old kid has ever made mistakes before. It's also not impossible that a kid learns from his mistakes and puts himself on the right track. Your comments are also borderline racist dude...maybe not even borderline.

Let's let KF decide if he not the right fit...he's had some issues...let's hope he gets it together. Certainly would love to have him playing football, but also for his future.

It's not borderline, it's straight up racist. That flies here tho.

No need to bag on the SEC. Sure, there are programs lacking institutional control, such as Auburn and LSU (and Ol' Miss when Freeze was there), but by and large SEC programs are on the up and up. You don't see Alabama getting implicated in covering up sex scandals like PSU or MSU (note how their problems are all post-Nick) or covering up for wife beaters like Urban Meyer did at OSU.

No need to bag on the SEC. Sure, there are programs lacking institutional control, such as Auburn and LSU (and Ol' Miss when Freeze was there), but by and large SEC programs are on the up and up. You don't see Alabama getting implicated in covering up sex scandals like PSU or MSU (note how their problems are all post-Nick) or covering up for wife beaters like Urban Meyer did at OSU.

True, that kind of scandal runs rampant up here in B1G country.

True, that kind of scandal runs rampant up here in B1G country.
Yeah, I'm not big on the whole conference identity thing, so my water mark is Iowa, not the B1G. That said, paying players vs. rape and coverup and domestic violence is not an argument that really needs to be had.

A little over the top don't you think? It's two one game suspensions for team rules. Yeah it's a little concerning but it's not like he sold his autograph or beat his girlfriend. He's still pretty young and deserves a chance to straighten out.

As far as the "program fit", I highly doubt Ferentz is willing to take a chance on guys anymore, especially since CityBoyz Inc. Even if Jackson is a physical specimen.

Alabama has had it's issues around boosters getting involved in helping player's families...real humanitarian stuff...you know.

Desmond king got suspended for a half for being late

Not sure if you are being satirical here, but this seems to be a massive overreaction. I mean freaking Desmond king missed part of a game for being late to a meeting. This suspension for Jackson could be as simple as missing a workout or arguing with a coach.

Because of team rules? Because they had goals they didn't quite meet, is my understanding.

Latest posts