More Lil Debbie delusion

loesshillshawk

Sorry but I live in Western Iowa and get bombarded with HUSKER crap constantly. I really just am amazed at how delusional their fan base is. They are taking the recent developments within their program to signal that they are BACK. The new AD Trev Alberts know they are just a whisper away from not just conference championships but national relevance. I got into a bit of a pissin match with one inbred from Nebraska. He told me that the shake up was Scott's idea, and this will be the final step in returning them to prominence. He also informed me that the former coaches had ran the program in the ground and that recruiting had been really low for over 10 years. I proceeded to make the following points:
1. Your recruiting rankings for the last 15 years have been on par with all B1G West times and higher than most. So talent is not the issue...
2. You started your own dumpster fire when you fired Frank Solich after going 10-3.
3. You hired banjo boy...an offensive guru and he said the B1G is going to have to adjust to his style not vice versa.
4. Your banjo boy fired all offensive coaches, even though he ran the offense, designed the offense, and called the plays.
5. Banjo boy would of been fired but Trev couldn't afford the massive buy out of Banjo Boy and assistants because your paying millions in buy outs already.
6. Banjo Boy took a 1 million dollar paycut...which freaking nobody does...nobody. WHY??? Because he was begging for his job.
7. Banjo Boy agreed to a 7.5 million dollar buyout moving forward instead of 15 million. He is saving his arse...because Trev has plenty of moral clauses he could use for Banjo Boy and his illegitimate child he is having with the 19 year old beer cart girl. So at least Banjo Boy will get something next year when he is fired.
8. Also reminded him that recruiting is going to get real ugly now. ALL COACHES will say, you fired your entire defensive staff, took a pay cut and reduced your buy out he won't be your coach long.
9. Recruits parents and advisors aren't stupid they see the same things happening.
10. You have to go out and hire 4 offensive coaches...who wants to come to Nebraska knowing you are probably out in a year.
11. Your program is a dumpster fire...no one gives a shit nor remembers the 90's.
12. Your Banjo Boy scorned Nebraska and went to Stanford, then returned. He also hid in his fucking closet while his girlfriend was beat within an inch of her life and dragged down stairs and outside by her hair. SCUMBAG...

Just amazes me that they keep thinking the 90's are just around the corner. I also told him a good friend of mine is an assistant coach at Bellevue West (Keegan's HS) they have 7 D-1 prospects and none of them want to even talk to Banjo Boy.

Hate to say this but the only way Iowa wins the west division includes a Husker win next weekend.

You better pray to the god of douche bag ginger coaches that your boy Frosty pulls one out of a hat against Wisconsin, pal.

I used to despise them. Now I kind of feel sorry for them to a point, like that mental patient that really can't help it and needs help.

I've met too many Husker fans to ever feel sorry for them. You can't have a conversation with them unless you accept their smug superior attitude and don't bring up anything post 2000. I can't wait until they untether themselves from the Big 10 and look for someplace where they can be relevant again or invent a time-travel machine. Fans of Big Red will soon be wearing paper bags over their heads and I love it.

Hate to say this but the only way Iowa wins the west division includes a Husker win next weekend.

You better pray to the god of douche bag ginger coaches that your boy Frosty pulls one out of a hat against Wisconsin, pal.
I know it will kill me but go Banjo Boy

While nebby’s performances are slowly migrating toward actual college football, their requisite public farts still infect progress, though gladly inhaled by the fan base as something reverent. The ‘close’ finishes are simply due to opponents having looked past them. Still, let’s hope Wisky doesn’t key on nebby’s RB; I mean, ‘QB’ Martinez.

Looking ahead though, their schedule next year is very favorable. 4 true road games (they play NW in Ireland) and play crossovers with Rutgers, Indiana, and Michigan.

I will not watch the Nebbie/Wisky game because I hate how I feel about it. Yes, a Nebbie win puts us in the drivers seat. But, I cannot bring myself to actually want Nebbie to win any game, ever.

Looking ahead though, their schedule next year is very favorable. 4 true road games (they play NW in Ireland) and play crossovers with Rutgers, Indiana, and Michigan.
Agree. If they can clean up mistakes, their '22 schedule sets up in such a way to hit a (relatively) high W count.

Trev will look like a genius.

2. You started your own dumpster fire when you fired Frank Solich after going 10-3.

That started it but then they get lucky with Bo Pelini and then they fire HIS ASS! I'm so glad they did as I'm sure if Pelini was still coach they'd still be winning 9 or 10 games a year. They are such a hot mess and I'm loving every minute of it.

I've met too many Husker fans to ever feel sorry for them. You can't have a conversation with them unless you accept their smug superior attitude and don't bring up anything post 2000. I can't wait until they untether themselves from the Big 10 and look for someplace where they can be relevant again or invent a time-travel machine. Fans of Big Red will soon be wearing paper bags over their heads and I love it.

Where in the hell are they ever going to find a conference of 8 again these days, where they can battle to be the 2nd best team in it on a yearly basis?