MN Player Giggling

Was it just me or did anyone else notice how the MN players were just yucking it up throughout and after the game yesterday?

It really burned my chaps to watch.

:mad:

I was giggling like a school girl up in Minny two years ago as the Hawks were dismembering the Gophers 55-0 in the Dome. I'm going to guess the players were having a good time on the sidelines and field in the 2nd half.

Same situation in reverse for the Hawks in Carver on Saturday. What are the Minny players supposed to do? They were kicking the crap out of our Hawks. Of course they were yucking it up.

If you don't do anything to counter act the physicality, it ain't going to get called. I remember when I made the jump from HS to JUCO coaching, I thought everything was a foul when I first started. Trust me, most of the time MN was fouling, Iowa was just being soft.

I agree on Iowa being soft, but there were a couple times Iverson was physically moving Cole.

Iverson is 6'10" 250 soaking wet, Cole is a solid 6'7" 250 with a more physical composition.

Nolen and the guards were pretty clean overall, some handcheck and shoulder nudging, but nothing over the top. The only issue I had was with the way Iverson got away with his hip and knee checks.

Latest posts