Kickoff Time for Minnesota Game

• 11:00

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Mid Afternoon

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Evening

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
It really doesnt matter although I liked it better when the Big 10 stayed away from nite games in November.
Last year’s NW game is the last November night game I’ll go to in Kinnick or anywhere north of that. It was just too fucking cold and miserable when there’s a high def TV in my living room. Froze my balls off that game and drove 5 1/2 hours home right afterwards. The disillusionment was high after that game.

I just sneak about 2-3 of these inside Kinnick and mix with hot chocolate. keeps me warm all night long:)
80571-1.jpg

Last year’s NW game is the last November night game I’ll go to in Kinnick or anywhere north of that. It was just too fucking cold and miserable when there’s a high def TV in my living room. Froze my balls off that game and drove 5 1/2 hours home right afterwards. The disillusionment was high after that game.

Yeah, seeing a nice win on those cold days makes it a lot better and fun memories with whoever you went to the game with. But watching the hawks struggle to make first downs and the offense not scoring much while the defense plays really good until giving up a late score makes it shit.

Yeah, seeing a nice win on those cold days makes it a lot better and fun memories with whoever you went to the game with. But watching the hawks struggle to make first downs and the offense not scoring much while the defense plays really good until giving up a late score makes it shit.
We were on the visitor's side right down by Spanos jumping around the whole game in his smedium polo shirt. At one point the assault charge almost seemed worth the consequences of going to jail and getting beat up by 100 football players.

I'm hoping we put the gophers under the bright spotlights with a nite game at Kinnick. Gophers don't see well at night and I doubt they have running lights for their canoe.

I am sure the networks and Big 10 are waiting for this weekends games to make their decisions. If Minny gets crushed then their game with Iowa might not be as attractive nationally. Minnesota winning or losing a close game then Minny-Iowa maybe gets an ABC or Fox big time slot.

If Minny wins I dont think they will be undefeated at this stage of the season since the early 1940's from what I can find.

Wait, was that a night game or a mid-afternoon game?

If Iowa and Minnesota both win Saturday I think Iowa City is on the short list for ESPN's gameday show next weekend.

The other contenders would be Georgia at Auburn and Oklahoma at Baylor.

There should be a 4th poll option saying:

O Really, a poll for this!
Sorry but expected to know by now when kickoff would be. Trying to get an idea from those who would know best. 8 hours of travel from here to Iowa City so do We need to make it to Waterloo on Friday for an 11:00 start or Sioux City for a late game. So the fourth option wouldn’t be much help but thanks!!

Sorry but expected to know by now when kickoff would be. Trying to get an idea from those who would know best. 8 hours of travel from here to Iowa City so do We need to make it to Waterloo on Friday for an 11:00 start or Sioux City for a late game. So the fourth option wouldn’t be much help but thanks!!

My apologies. Safe travels to you and your group!

Latest posts