Kickoff Time for Minnesota Game

• 11:00

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Mid Afternoon

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Evening

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Here in Wisconsin, we are on deck for 6” of snow today. Temps in the teens for the next two weeks. No night game against MN, please.

Here in Wisconsin, we are on deck for 6” of snow today. Temps in the teens for the next two weeks. No night game against MN, please.
Currently scattered clouds and 38 in this part of Wisconsin.:p

Latest forecast for Saturday in Madison is 41. If the wind is light that's doable. Its also the warmest of the next ten days in Madtown. Mondays forecast high is 20 degrees and with an airmass transition I guarantee that would include wind as well.

Currently scattered clouds and 38 in this part of Wisconsin.:p

Latest forecast for Saturday in Madison is 41. If the wind is light that's doable. Its also the warmest of the next ten days in Madtown. Mondays forecast high is 20 degrees and with an airmass transition I guarantee that would include wind as well.

Oh, Gee. Thanks for the great news. I am depressed. Have to warm up the snow blower in early November.

Oh, Gee. Thanks for the great news. I am depressed. Have to warm up the snow blower in early November.
Huck, I had to blast five inches of it off my driveway on Halloween in time for safe trick or treating.

That was in addition to the 3.5 from earlier in the week.

I just sneak about 2-3 of these inside Kinnick and mix with hot chocolate. keeps me warm all night long:)
80571-1.jpg

Kinnick doesn't sell hot chocolate. They sell room temperature chocolate, but no hot chocolate. :)

Latest posts