Minnesota

Thats why we lose.. getting pressure on Shortell will be the issue plus MN offense completing 6 yd passes on the outside will be hard to watch on Saturday.

Good point, but I think you just have to get enough to hurry him. He will get flustered and turn it over. He threw a lot of bad balls against Syracuse.

I'm with Golfer on this one... Iowa is gonna play like they're mad at the world, and rough up minny.

I thought perhaps this thread should be bumped. Also, wanted to see my new v cash balance. Not that anyone cares much about what I think, and I understand I'm in the minority, but for those who think the offense was ineffectual in the second half (and I heard this comments in the stadium, and after the game), could it be that since we were still passing in the 4th quarter, with the 1's and rotations, and the defense already has the 2's in the game, maybe we had the game won, and maybe we were working on both receiver reads, and the short passing and horizontal passing game?

Remember the 7 step drop? The one the JVB has done for 4 years. Ever watch a football game (as a matter of fact, all of Iowa's games this year), and count how many 7 step drops occur.

Just a point.

I am firmly convinced, with lack of speed and talent, the game to game improvements, and an offense that still doesn't have the horizontal scheme, and reading the routes at the line close to perfected, these new assistant, given a chance to recruit, are the best thing in Iowa football in a long time. Better now, than to watch the last two seasons, over and over, and over again.

images

Yeah, blah blah blah.
I advised you to buy RIMM at 6, Golfer. Did you?
Do you know where it closed on Friday?
$7.50...up over 5%.
You snooze, you lose, pal. Easy fkn money.

Several good predictions in this thread:

I think we're probably going to kill them.

Let the crucifixion begin now.

Agreed. UI 34 UM 14:)

I think Iowa wins this one. Getting pressure on Shortell will be key.

I'm with Golfer on this one... Iowa is gonna play like they're mad at the world, and rough up minny.

And several complete FAILS:

Little ol' Jerry Kill will once again outcoach teh 3.86 Million Dollar Man. Book it.

2 years running. Kurt coaches down to, and in the case of minnesota, below their level.

Thats why we lose.. getting pressure on Shortell will be the issue plus MN offense completing 6 yd passes on the outside will be hard to watch on Saturday.

Iowa getting defensive pressure? Lawl.

Latest posts