Minnesota

Did you calculate the level of killage on your slick new blackberry? :rolleyes:

I am 100% percent serious. I think we win. Not as sure, but I also think we'll kill them. As in beat down. Won't bore you with my reasons.

Hope your right. But best minnesota team since 0BC and worst Iowa team since 07 seem to say otherwise.

I'm old school, I hate Minnesota with a passion that never dies and I hope you're right but I fear you're wrong.

There not that far away from putting together a complete game. And I'm guessing it goes one of two ways. They have already quit, which I doubt, or they are ****** as hell, which I think is the case.

There hasnt been a non bi-polar Iowa team since 09. IMO they already had their complete game against UNI.

Betcha my vcash. some of which I originally thought was stolen, but bince CiC din't answer my question, I figured it out myself. I think.

Minnesota - Michigan last year by the way. Not that they killed Michigan, but not bi-polar either. And I think the upside on this year's team is greater than last year's team. Both a good thing, and a bad thing.

We'll see.

Little ol' Jerry Kill will once again outcoach teh 3.86 Million Dollar Man. Book it.

If the spread doesn't get any larger, I'm gonna put a lot of V cash on Iowa. I think Cic said opening line. Not sure if that is a service, or the actual opening line.

Whar this weeks v cash bet threads CiC?

If the spread doesn't get any larger, I'm gonna put a lot of V cash on Iowa. I think Cic said opening line. Not sure if that is a service, or the actual opening line.

Whar this weeks v cash bet threads CiC?

No time to put up bets. He's way too busy fapping on his new iphoney. For the eighth time today.

There hasnt been a non bi-polar Iowa team since 09. IMO they already had their complete game against UNI.

What makes you think Iowa is bi-polar this year? They've been consistently not good.

No. Not true. I disagree with CiC's position on prostitution, although agree on human trafficking. I disagree that he generalized that the reason I thought Deace's comments were inappropriate was because I don't like Deace.

I thought CIC stole my vcash, although I'm pretty sure he didn't

I call them like I see them.

And bince this is a football thread. I'm serious that Iowa destroys Minny.

Latest posts