********Minnesota vs Iowa. Official Game Thread*******

Let see what has worked so far? Passing down the field and Weisman pounding the ball. WHY DO WE MOVE AWAY FROM THAT!! ARGH

BEECUZ GERG DAVIDS IS TEH OFFENSIVE GENIUS AND GOOROO!!! DON'T QUESTION THE COACHES, IT'S TEH PLAYERS' FAULT!

That's part of blocking, it's not like he was just standing around and got pushed down. He can't stand his ground as a blocker and that's Iowa's fault?

So put a big lineman in tell him to grab a defense back drive him down field and push him into the ball everytime...

That play right there illustrates why Vandenberg is not capable of leading a offense. 3RD AND 6 and you check to that play.

Well, we know that the 2 yard crossing pattern when the receiver is covered like a blanket doesn't work nor does the screen with no blockers.

Maybe we try something else?

YOu need to be blaming the rules, no one is out to get the Hawks.

Whatever, I'm not saying there's some conspiracy I'm saying that's two plays on Iowa takeaways where they've just ruled out the possibility. He said the ruling on the field was that "the player didn't touch the ball" and then comes back with "Well, he got pushed".

I have plenty of spite for the rule, trust me.

That last play wasn't on Davis, Vandy audibled to that play. It didn't even look like a WR screen, just had a WR in the flat

you're right, didn't even look like a designed screen, just a quick pass. one with the CB right there to make the tackle.

alright D, lets make a big stop here on 3rd.

looks like the O needs all the field position they can get.