Minnesota PG Tyrell Terry Strengthening Bond with Hawkeyes

I think it would be better than avg ranking of all players in a class, it would be more realistic to avg the ranking of the top 2 or 3. Or at least the ones that played significant minutes anyways.
I only went back to 2012 because it took awhile to get some talent on the roster to make minutes relevant. Below are minutes per game freshman year. I only listed guys with at least 9 minutes per game...added points per game for additional fun.

Garza - 22 (12 ppg)
Nunge - 15 (6)

Cook - 25 (12)
Pemsl - 19 (9)
Bohannon - 30 (11)
Moss RS - 17 (7)

Wagner - 10 (2)

Uhl - 10 (2)

Jok - 9 (4)

Woodbury - 17 (5)
Gesell - 25 (9)
Clemmons - 17 (4)

Note - Our top recruit each of the last 2 years was rated lower than Wieskamp and both averaged 12 per game as freshmen.

I really hope the not liking Fredrick thing is as much of a joke as I think...

There's a lot that I shake my head at on this board, but the one that gets me most is pretty much crossing off a recruit or saying you don't like an 18 year old who has done nothing in the college ranks yet. The comparison that has become to Fredrick of Oglesby, Ellingson, etc. is more off base than you think. Oglesby is a little similar in that they were ranked around the same number and rated about the same by 247, but Oglesby didn't have many, if any other big offers except Iowa. Ellingson was rated about 100 or so spots lower than Fredrick with 0 other P6 offers. Fredrick was offered by a #1 seed in the NCAA tournament this year in Xavier, Indiana who's historically pretty good at identifying talent, Penn State, and had interest from Butler. All those programs have either historically or as of late been pretty good at identifying talent. Obviously we'll have to watch and see, but in my personal opinion Fredrick is even a different style of player than the latter.

Please just give the kid a chance. Mentally weak or not, but if you're coming into a program and half the population already "hates you" or is crossing you off before you've even stepped foot on campus that does not reflect on the school or fan base.
My post you quoted was a complete joke.