Milton Bradley to Seattle?

Oh yeah. As a Cubs fan, it will be a Merry Xmas. :) And, I don't think Carlos Silva is anything that may necessarily help the Cubs, but I would have traded Bradley for a bucket of used baseballs at this point. Good riddance!

Last edited:
As bad as Bradley was last year they shouldve kept him when all you can get is the worst player in MLB. seriously, Silva is the worst pitcher in baseball. Bradley at least has some upside. Silva had an ERA over 8 last year and 6.5 the year before. I have some friends who are Cubs fans and they are not impressed, most of them would like to kill Hendry

As bad as Bradley was last year they shouldve kept him when all you can get is the worst player in MLB. seriously, Silva is the worst pitcher in baseball. Bradley at least has some upside. Silva had an ERA over 8 last year and 6.5 the year before. I have some friends who are Cubs fans and they are not impressed, most of them would like to kill Hendry

I was ****** last year when Hendry SIGNED Bradley.
At this point, I would have hoped the Cubs traded Bradley for Seattle's foul ball girl.

Seriously.

ANYONE is better than Bradley. ANYONE.

Bradley was one of the reasons the Cubs sucked last year. He has upside? To what extent? Everywhere he has gone, he has ruined the team. He hasn't fit in anywhere. He's a head case.

All of my Cub friends are ecstatic about Milton leaving, I'd have to question why your friends want him to stick around.

He is awful for baseball and whichever club he plays for.

At this point, I would have hoped the Cubs traded Bradley for Seattle's foul ball girl.

Seriously.

Bradley was one of the reasons the Cubs sucked last year. He has upside? To what extent? Everywhere he has gone, he has ruined the team. He hasn't fit in anywhere. He's a head case.

All of my Cub friends are ecstatic about Milton leaving, I'd have to question why your friends want him to stick around.

That's the thing - Bradley brings down the rest of the team. It is worse than having a pitcher having a 6+ ERA. I would not have cared who they got (or if they got nothing) for him. G' Bye!

Seriously.

He was pretty dam good for texas 2 years ago. The upside i am referring to would be his .321 average, 22 home runs and 77 rbi in 2008. Both players suck but Silva is awful. Seattle paid him 12 million last year and they didnt even let him pitch he was so bad. Why dont you go check out a Cubs message board to get the general consensus....it isnt a good one (at least from what ive seen).

Part of the anger goes back to Hendry signing him in the 1st place

Seriously.

The reason the Cubs fans i have talked to arent impressed because the goal of trading Bradley was to get a player they could use or unload him to save the money. In this deal they save $6 mil over the next 2 years but thats it. Actually a straight up trade for Seattle's fould ball girl because she doesnt make very much and the Cubs wouldve saved $21 mil. Instead they essentially save no money and get a worthless pitcher back. Hendry has to start feeling the heat here pretty soon

www.northsidebaseball.com • View topic - Milton Bradley Traded To Mariners For Carlos Silva

Check out this message board. the majority of them are in epic meltdown mode

The reason the Cubs fans i have talked to arent impressed because the goal of trading Bradley was to get a player they could use or unload him to save the money. In this deal they save $6 mil over the next 2 years but thats it. Actually a straight up trade for Seattle's fould ball girl because she doesnt make very much and the Cubs wouldve saved $21 mil. Instead they essentially save no money and get a worthless pitcher back. Hendry has to start feeling the heat here pretty soon

www.northsidebaseball.com • View topic - Milton Bradley Traded To Mariners For Carlos Silva

Check out this message board. the majority of them are in epic meltdown mode
Good for the message board. Bradley was offered around and no one else wanted him. At this point, you take someone with a pulse and wash your hands of the guy. You do not want him around anymore. All of the Cub fans I know are delighted. I could care less if he wins the Triple Crown for Seattle.

Seriously.

I hear you! I was furious when the Cubs signed that bum. He is the main reason they were so terrible this past year. He along with getting rid of DeRosa; picking up Miles to replace him are why they stunk. Trading him for anybody is a good deal.

Latest posts