Miller: Mad Again; Hawks Lost to Wisconsin

Really eddy? Bad shot at the end of regulation? You do realize, that was exactly the same shot that won the Indy game don't you? I thought it was a great shot that nearly went in.

Yeah but it went in.;) No, I already corrected myself earlier in the thread. I was thinking of Gaten's shot the prior trip down the floor. Cartwright's shot was great look and was in and out. I liked his comment in the paper, "It is a shot I have made many times and will do it again only next time I will make it."

Captured the moment,Jon.
I felt like I did after the Hawks blew that lead to Minny in 2000 up in the Dome.
Everyone could see that 2000 Iowa football team gathering steam down the stretch,and playing everybody very tough(remember that wis game?).

I wanted that game last nite so bad I could taste it,but I tip my hat to Fran and his fighting hawks...they refused to fold in OT. Fran coached his arse off last nite,pulling out all stops,changing defenses constantly,pulling players here and there...and it was clear that he was absolutely steaming after that game. He will get us back,I feel confident.

Yeah but it went in.;) No, I already corrected myself earlier in the thread. I was thinking of Gaten's shot the prior trip down the floor. Cartwright's shot was great look and was in and out. I liked his comment in the paper, "It is a shot I have made many times and will do it again only next time I will make it."

sorry eddy, I had not read the entire thread before posting. I see that you had already recanted by the time I posted.

Great job Jon! I too was jumping up and down with every possession. Something I haven't done in a long time during a Hawk basketball game. You really can feel the excitement towards the Hawk's effort on this board, and you know it's no longer if they turn things around.... Fran and the boys have turned this thing around! GO HAWKS!

Captured the moment,Jon.
I felt like I did after the Hawks blew that lead to Minny in 2000 up in the Dome.
Everyone could see that 2000 Iowa football team gathering steam down the stretch,and playing everybody very tough(remember that wis game?).

I wanted that game last nite so bad I could taste it,but I tip my hat to Fran and his fighting hawks...they refused to fold in OT. Fran coached his arse off last nite,pulling out all stops,changing defenses constantly,pulling players here and there...and it was clear that he was absolutely steaming after that game. He will get us back,I feel confident.

YES!! It was the same feeling as the MN game when Demond Sanders was laying wood and you knew, just knew the tides were changing. I'm looking forward to the future when the Hawks make Blow Ryan's team look like 8th graders.

Latest posts