Miller: I was Wrong About Kirk Ferentz

Unless you were born last night, you know that Jon Miller has deep insights into the Hawkeye football program and a penchant for putting his thoughts down on pape ... er, on a computer monitor. He posted a heart-felt change-of-mind confessional here, and I wondered whether he had contributed anything else to the Reggie or to HawkCentral.

Problem?
Houston.

Why are you stepping back from getting a gig at the DMR to just wondering if he contributed anything else?

It was an article from 27 November 2015.

Info in the article from the DMR said that he would give his thoughts the remainder of the season. You know, the 2015 season.

Miller in this thread from 4 years ago stated it was a temporary thing.

When a person writes words on pap....er or comput...er monit...or cell pho...ne they are intending to be understood.

What did you not understand about that being a temporary gig.

Here’s what I understand:

you’re a miserable old man with nothing to do but search in the archives on HN

You thought this thread title would get posters to click and respond and probably ask Jon if he’s had another change of mind or if he wished he never did.

And asking Jon if his DMR gig ever materialized ... pure brilliance. Combo swipe at KF and Miller.

You do some good posts. This wasn’t.

So did you think “I have more work to do on my douche bag” quota in this week.

Houston.

Why are you stepping back from getting a gig at the DMR to just wondering if he contributed anything else?

It was an article from 27 November 2015.

Info in the article from the DMR said that he would give his thoughts the remainder of the season. You know, the 2015 season.

Miller in this thread from 4 years ago stated it was a temporary thing.

When a person writes words on pap....er or comput...er monit...or cell pho...ne they are intending to be understood.

What did you not understand about that being a temporary gig.

Here’s what I understand:

you’re a miserable old man with nothing to do but search in the archives on HN

You thought this thread title would get posters to click and respond and probably ask Jon if he’s had another change of mind or if he wished he never did.

And asking Jon if his DMR gig ever materialized ... pure brilliance. Combo swipe at KF and Miller.

You do some good posts. This wasn’t.

So did you think “I have more work to do on my douche bag” quota in this week.

What? Tweeter does good posts? Since when?

cousinbreeder, admit it, stalkin adults ain't as fun as what you usually stalk

:oops::oops::eek::eek:
So you're not going to log back in as JoshBrown? I told you it would be easier for everyone. You didn't get banned on that account.

cousinbreeder . . . self-awareness and a desire for self-improvement. Put that on your Santa wish list.