Miller: Beathard's Go All In

I don't blame losses on Jake. He does the best he can. The team has plenty of weaknesses (players and coaches). What I don't get are the people (Jake/Kirk supporters) who seem to think a different QB wouldn't have made a difference.

Personally, I think CJ is a better QB than Jake. Do I think he is the savior who would have led Iowa to the Big 10 championship game, or better? Not necessarily. But I do think the Hawks would at least have another win or two. And play a more exciting brand of offensive football.

Maybe CJ would have played poorly. Who knows? He never really got a chance to show what he could do. I hope he gets a chance on Friday. I fear if he does, and doesn't do well, the Jake crowd will thump their chests and say "I told you so!" That would not be fair, either. You can't judge someone based on one game.

I also fear CJ will get the start, then get an early hook from Kirk if he doesn't light things up right away.

I guess we'll find out.

vogs - I didn't change s***....you need to read a little bit more carefully from now on.

And my opinion that you are really, really dumb hasn't changed either.....BTW who were you in your previous HN life? How da Wasteland treating ya?

vogs - I didn't change s***....you need to read a little bit more carefully from now on.

You need to think a little bit more carefully before you post and remove all doubt that you're indeed what Mr. Vogs said you are --- an idiot.

I simply cannot believe that KF will be starting CJ in the Bowl game. I'll believe it when I see it. I'll give it 100-1 odds.

And my opinion that you are really, really dumb hasn't changed either.....BTW who were you in your previous HN life? How da Wasteland treating ya?
It appears to me that "da Wasteland" is in your head. You always reference it when someone challenges your posts.... Why is that ?:confused:

He thinks it's clever...too bad nobody else gets it. He takes himself way too seriously, and thinks we should too...ptthhh!!!

It appears to me that "da Wasteland" is in your head. You always reference it when someone challenges your posts.... Why is that ?:confused:

Playmaker, Caddy, Iowalaw, MrE are da Wastelander Alts, so I call them what they are. I don't call you, or OoTH, or ForeverIowan, Clic3, Hawkfanforlife9, or any others I disagree with Wastelanders.

I think that a majority of Iowa fans would rather have CJ Beathard stay at Iowa than a win against Tennessee.

he and iowalaw have that spot tied down. maybe same dude.

people on this site and their blind hatred is beyond ridiculous -

I have a hatred for the state of the football program, the play calling, game day decisions and some staff related issues.
However, I don't have a hatred for KF. I would probably label that as disappointed.

Latest posts