Mighty SEC is 0-3 out of the bowl-gate

Don't worry.. O'Keefe will soon show up and explain that any of those three teams would be the second or third best team in the B1G.

SEC teams don't get excited about 3rd and 4th tier bowl games. Any of the SEC teams that have lost thus far would be no worse than 7-2 in conference with a Big Ten schedule.

SEC teams don't get excited about 3rd and 4th tier bowl games. Any of the SEC teams that have lost thus far would be no worse than 7-2 in conference with a Big Ten schedule.

Jeezus, Auburn played in their own back yard and MSU practically did too. You can't tell me that South Carolina doesn't care about playing North Carolina tomorrow or Tennessee won't care playing in Nashville against Purdue.

No way in hell Missouri would have gone 7-2 in the Big Ten this year.

Jeezus, Auburn played in their own back yard and MSU practically did too. You can't tell me that South Carolina doesn't care about playing North Carolina tomorrow or Tennessee won't care playing in Nashville against Purdue.

No way in hell Missouri would have gone 7-2 in the Big Ten this year.

I know dozens of rabid SC fans. The game is about 90 minutes away from here. I know 0 people who are going. They don't care. They care about next year and insist Spencer Rattler will be the savior. Tennessee doesn't care. Purdue doesn't care and will be playing without its two best players, both of whom are really freaking good.

You're right about Missouri. They would have gone 8-1 in the Big Ten.

You know how sometimes mediocre Iowa State teams beat decent Iowa teams? It's because they think it is the super bowl. That is what is happening in shit tier bowl games now. Has been for a few years. The bowls are good for getting younger guys reps in practice, but in terms of probative value of relative strength of two teams they have been relegated to meaningless.

The announcers in the Auburn game were bending over backwards to make excuses and pull for Auburn. It was beyond pathetic.
I agree the announcers were homers, but that missed intentional grounding call was the worst one I’ve ever seen and it cost them the game.

I know dozens of rabid SC fans. The game is about 90 minutes away from here. I know 0 people who are going. They don't care. They care about next year and insist Spencer Rattler will be the savior. Tennessee doesn't care. Purdue doesn't care and will be playing without its two best players, both of whom are really freaking good.

You're right about Missouri. They would have gone 8-1 in the Big Ten.

You know how sometimes mediocre Iowa State teams beat decent Iowa teams? It's because they think it is the super bowl. That is what is happening in shit tier bowl games now. Has been for a few years. The bowls are good for getting younger guys reps in practice, but in terms of probative value of relative strength of two teams they have been relegated to meaningless.

You're an idiot, did you see who Missouri actually beat to get bowl eligible? If they played in the Big Ten they'd be sitting at home.

No way in hell you know dozens of rabid SC fans, you don't get out of your moms basement enough to meet that many people.

SEC isn't special overall in most years. More often it is top heavy. Bama and another usually steps up. LSU or GA in recent years.

One wild game……….. Boilers keep the BIG undefeated and the mighty SEC takes another defeat.
Basically a home game for Tennessee too, they don't care about a shit bowl (according to some) but it happened to be the highest attended Music City bowl on record.:rolleyes:

This message boards obsession with the SEC gets old. Just worry about Iowa. This thread became more than stupid as their runner up beat our conference champ silly. Then they beat us and Arkansas runs all over Penn State.

This obsession is like a little brother syndrome that we make fun of Clone fans for being.