Michigan vs Louisville

Yeah, Iowa will look better cuz Michigan is good. That's how it works. Everyone will say "hey guys! Mich won it all! Iowa def should have made the tourney and lost to a 7 seed!"

And Iowa will somehow be better off if Michigan loses? Go home, ur drunj

It doesnt help or hurt Iowa so rooting for the Big Ten actually makes sense assuming you are friends with annoying trolls in Big 12 country

And Iowa will somehow be better off if Michigan loses? Go home, ur drunj

It doesnt help or hurt Iowa so rooting for the Big Ten actually makes sense assuming you are friends with annoying trolls in Big 12 country

Oh, I'm drunj. But rooting for the Big Ten makes zero sense unless you are friends with JoePa.

Ville, because Michigan looked rattled by Cuse's full court defense. This game (the matchup of Burke/Hardaway2 against Russ/Siva) goes to show the importance of guard play in the tournament.

Yeah, Iowa will look better cuz Michigan is good. That's how it works. Everyone will say "hey guys! Mich won it all! Iowa def should have made the tourney and lost to a 7 seed!"

What are you even talking about? I personally want Michigan to win, and it has nothing to do with it somehow theoretically making Iowa look better. Iowa's loss to Baylor in the NIT pretty much showed that Iowa was in the right tournament.

I have to admit...I've always thought BEEline was overrated as a coach, but in two contests now, VCU and the 'Cuse, he had great game plans and his team executed. Hey, Tom Crean, review the tape. Michigan just seems like a team of destiny right now. Every year, a NC team does the magic escape against someone (see Kansas) and has a guy step up big in the tournament to get them over the top (See Unicycle Boy McGeary). So it is written, so it shall be done...Michigan wins.

Oh, I'm drunj. But rooting for the Big Ten makes zero sense unless you are friends with JoePa.

How can I be friends with JoePa, when he's daid? Expired. Pushing up daisies. He is no more. He is an ex-coach.

I might put a flower on his grave, tho.

who ya got and why?

Michigan. If anyone can handle Louisville's press, it's Burke. Plus, down a player, Pitino started to back off it at times vs WSU to limit fouls. Fouls are the key to me. MI's frontline of quality players is thin. If some of them, particularly McGary, get in foul trouble, MI could have problems. Save that, I pick MI. Burke is their once-in-a-generation Rumeal Robinson. They'd better enjoy him while he's there.