Michigan vs Louisville

I'm betting on Louisville because Michigan is in the Big Ten and Charles Barkley says they aren't good.

I know Louisville is a step up from VCU, but Michigan wrecked VCU's press. I think they have the ball handlers and speed to break Louisville's most of the time. I like Michigan in a close game.

Whoa fella...harsh.

Nuttin wrong with pull in for the BIG. Doesn't it possibly help the credibility (and pocketbook) of all teams in the BIG.

Yeah, Iowa will look better cuz Michigan is good. That's how it works. Everyone will say "hey guys! Mich won it all! Iowa def should have made the tourney and lost to a 7 seed!"

Yeah, Iowa will look better cuz Michigan is good. That's how it works. Everyone will say "hey guys! Mich won it all! Iowa def should have made the tourney and lost to a 7 seed!"

Just saying perception as a whole...which could assist in starting rankings...etc. and more cash payout always helps. Not implying Iowa specifically would benefit...or should have made tourney.

Just saying perception as a whole...which could assist in starting rankings...etc. and more cash payout always helps. Not implying Iowa specifically would benefit...or should have made tourney.

I want all B10 teams to suck so Iowa could maybe, maybe, one day win the conference. That would be awesome.

Latest posts