Michigan sources on Big Ten expansion

I've seen some posts (only 2 pages in) questioning Steve's motives since he's a "Clone fan"...let's not forget, he's not a Clone fan...he "chose" Iowa State...he loves Michigan and is a Big10 homer, not a Clone homer...he has no reason to tweek Iowa fans over something he has the same vested interest in.

Tiggerhawk, several years ago you did a similar rendition on a different board. Is there any chance that you would have a copy of it? I would greatly appreciate having a copy of it.

I have a feeling Steve could post "Bird house, firecracker, dog poop, KFC, Loch Ness Monster" and it would get 5 pages of b!tching and 5,000 views...complain all you want, but that's some serious cache`!

I actually appreciate that Steve doesn't like the Hawks...or Hawk fans...because when he gives Iowa credit it's because he means it...no matter how much it pains him to say it.

Deace posted. "They're hearing two Big 12 schools (Missouri for sure but the other may not be who you think), Rutgers, Georgia Tech, and Boston College."

All he would have had to say was They're hearing two Big 12 schools Missouri and Texas and Rutgers, Georgia Tech, and Boston College." and no one would have gotten riled up.

He purposely did that just to try to stir the pot which he did. A second motive would be to get everyone to tune in tomorrow so he could reveal the second mysterious school.

Deace posted. "They're hearing two Big 12 schools (Missouri for sure but the other may not be who you think), Rutgers, Georgia Tech, and Boston College."

All he would have had to say was They're hearing two Big 12 schools Missouri and Texas and Rutgers, Georgia Tech, and Boston College." and no one would have gotten riled up.

He purposely did that just to try to stir the pot which he did. A second motive would be to get everyone to tune in tomorrow so he could reveal the second mysterious school.

He could say the sky is blue and a lot of people would get riled up...

I have always enjoyed listening to Deace...I'll take him over Marty Tirrell any day.

Not sure I'd want Texas in the Big 10. They just don't "fit".

Whether anyone likes, dislikes or despises
Steve his passion for college football is undeniable.

And that's why we listen, post etc... On all things Deace.

Sometimes I agree sometimes I don't but either way
I appreciate the passion & my sleep isn't affected either way.

Whether anyone likes, dislikes or despises
Steve his passion for college football is undeniable.

And that's why we listen, post etc... On all things Deace.

Sometimes I agree sometimes I don't but either way
I appreciate the passion & my sleep isn't affected either way.

I really don't mind him that much. Sometimes i think he tends to get too over analitical. That is when i think he can get boring. I Do like his opinions, and respect his right to them. I would rather he not get so long winded on them.

Also the another part i dislike about him on the show, is when Jon starts to say something, jon can't finish his thought, when Steve interupts him to voice his opinion. At least let Jon finish first.

This is correct.

I understand the desire for conversation, but if he would alter his presentation, he could get what he wants and not annoy people.

Latest posts