Michigan sources on Big Ten expansion

SteveDeace

They're hearing two Big 12 schools (Missouri for sure but the other may not be who you think), Rutgers, Georgia Tech, and Boston College.

My top-secret sources from Northwestern are hearing two SEC schools (Ole Miss for sure but the other may not be who you think), Colorado, Pitt and the University of Toronto.

My super special secret source tells me its going to be
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdUf8onxeNw]YouTube - Spongebob and Patrick's super special secret assignment[/ame]

I have to say the thought of taking control of
the SEC's home market is at the very least equal to
a bit*h slap.
I can see it now, B10 banners & signs all around the Georgia Dome.
Pure awesomeness.
I'd say ga tech is a great candidate if this was
the single solitaire reason.

I'm not saying this list is accurate, but if it is and the Big Ten is going to (more or less) thrown regional considerations out the window with an offer to GT, then the other B12 school had better be Texas. Academic and athletic considerations combined, they bring more to the table than any other B12 school.

They're hearing two Big 12 schools (Missouri for sure but the other may not be who you think), Rutgers, Georgia Tech, and Boston College.

Not sure Boston College will be looking to jump conferences so soon after their move to the ACC.

It is amazing as to how many reports are out there. Everyone has inside, super secret sources. Yet no two reports are the same. But this has been a fun off season on all the speculations. We should know more with in a month or so. We shall see who is right, who is not....And where the surprises are that no one saw coming, ala MAD MAc as our basketball coach. LOL