Michigan Players bring Guns to coaches house for dinner?

the 2:30-2:40 mark is and interview and the players at practice. I did see 3 smaller (3" dia) looking candles and 1 large round candle at the corner of the bar(it was orange)

I do agree the video is in poor taste and that part should have been edited.

the screen shot does make it look bad,but there is a full video of it and you can watch the full clip, see there are 2 guns there, 1 is clear and the other has an orange tip.

to say they are real guns and that a player brought them, then to take it to that they might be carring guns on campus is a knee jerk reaction.

When they look like real guns at a glance (which is all that most people are going to give it), laying on the counter between two players eating dinner, it's pretty logical to think that they belong to a player. Hell, it would look a little better if they did belong to the players. The alternative would be that a coach leaves (what look like at a glance) real guns lying around when his players are in his home.

It took me several times looking at the video to see that they were not real. It just seems pretty foolish to leave something like that out there. I mean if the WHOLE thing was orange, it would be pretty obvious. But one is clear (and with the light setting it looks like chrome at a glance), and the other just looks real (until you notice the orange tip). It just leaves it out there for too many people to make that "knee-jerk" reaction, because at first glance, that's exactly what it looks like.

Latest posts