Michael Jordan

BergHawk7

I was only in elementary school when the bulls dominated the nba in the 90s, but Ill never forget watching him in the finals and how he would just take over and be unstopable when it matterd most.

I work as a child care provider, and none of those kids wernt even alive when jordan played his last game. They say lebron is the best ever and will never be surpassed, they have no idea how amazing michael jordan was. ya Durant and James are good, but talk smack when they have 6 rings.

I agree Jordan was great but he also had Phil Jackson. Look at all the rings Kobe won with him also. Who does James have? Spolestra doesnt hold a candle to Phil.

Jordan also had a pretty good wing man in Scottie "No-Tippen" Pippen...You should win multiple championships when you have two of the top 50 Hall of Famers on the same squad. Plus with BJ Armstrong running the point you know you are king of the hill.

Cool story bro. Jordan hasn't played in like 10 years and is currently busy being the worst NBA exec in history. Move on.

Cool story bro. Jordan hasn't played in like 10 years and is currently busy being the worst NBA exec in history. Move on.

True, but the finals are going on, and many claim lebron to be the next or better then mj, so nice of you to chime in bro, please tell me more bro!

Jordan was the best ever. Wilt is the only other person who could argue that. Maybe 5 or 6 years we can talk about James or KD, but to do so now is silly.

so does that mean we can't talk about tim dwight and tavian banks bc they played like 10 years ago? and definitely not nile kinnick, he played 80 years ago.

lebron at age 27 > mj at age 27 and it isnt even close.

i have heard no one claim lebron is the best player ever.

i have heard people say hes the best player in the league right now and that he has the tools to be the best ever, both of which are true.

that all said im glad you could pwn those big bad school kids with your wealth of nba knowledge...

lebron at age 27 > mj at age 27 and it isnt even close.

i have heard no one claim lebron is the best player ever.

i have heard people say hes the best player in the league right now and that he has the tools to be the best ever, both of which are true.

that all said im glad you could pwn those big bad school kids with your wealth of nba knowledge...
LeBron at age 27 --> 27.1 pts (.531 FG%, .771 FT%), 7.9 rebs, 6.2 asts, 1.9 steals, 0.8 blocks per game

MJ at age 27 --> 31.5 pts (.539 FG %, .851 FT%), 6.0 rebs, 5.5 asts, 2.7 steals, 1.0 blocks per game

It isn't even close? :)

Last edited:
nope, lebron has a slight edge offensively but lebron is much more versatile on d. at age 27 mj hadnt even played in an nba finals.

Labron is a great player. But, when I watch Durant I am reminded of Jordan more by the way he takes games over and can play inside and out.

Labron

Haven't we had like 5 different versions of this debate already.
Yeah, but this still makes me laugh. I didn't even see the movie. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_wnAUWpoJA]It's the Only Argument I Need, Shawn! - YouTube[/ame]

Take away all the numbers(which generally favor Jordan,) and think of the last 30 seconds of a must win game. What player in their prime would you want to have the ball in their hands? I know who I'd take.

Latest posts