Meanwhile, back on the court...

hawkdrummer1

@ tOSU is a big game. Road wins don't come easy and playing in Columbus is no cake walk. A "W" tomorrow would really be a nice resume enhancer.

What d ya say boys? Will the Hawks put together a full game or continue to live on the edge and drop one?

My gut says if I were risking money I'd risk it on the Buckeyes but I won't be at all surprised if the Hawks come away with another victory... maybe even by a wide margin.

@ tOSU is a big game. Road wins don't come easy and playing in Columbus is no cake walk. A "W" tomorrow would really be a nice resume enhancer.

What d ya say boys? Will the Hawks put together a full game or continue to live on the edge and drop one?
I have been waiting for someone to start a thread that doesn't have anything to do with Dolph, Barta, etc. I was going to start one, but I have absolutely no idea how to predict what this team is going to do, so basically, I have nothing to add. As you say, would be a nice one to add to the resume.

After everything we've been through, you're still assuming gender?

gonnapee.jpg

TK, I'm still cracking up....

Last edited:

Vegas has us at 2 point dogs and they make their livelihoods on it, so I’d have to agree. I actually would have guessed we’d be 4-6 point dogs.

80-E54-C83-90-B1-476-F-B3-B7-1-EEBCE5-FDE6-F.png

The outcome is going to mostly be determined by how it is going to be officiated. We get Wesson in foul trouble it will be hard for OSU to hang with us.

As the big ten has allowed more and more physicality inside over the course of the season, coupled with OSU at home at the big ten wanting more teams in the tournament, OSU will have a huge edge and we have a lot to overcome.

I like us in this game as we have more playmakers but it will be a battle and tight, probably in the low 60's.

It’s easy for McCaffery to get outcoached because he makes poor decisions when he loses his temper, which is often because he has the temperment of a baboon. And Barta has no clue and no balls.

Most of his seasons have been extremely mediocre. Even a blind monkey gets a banana every once in a while.
Mediocre - Ordinary, common, average, medium...

Last 5 years...

12-6
12-6
10-8
4-14
10-6 (and undefeated non conference)

Had you taken 3 minutes you also could have found your post to be completely inaccurate. Fran’s conference record has exceeded “mediocre” 4 of the last 5 years.

Last 5 years...

12-6
12-6
10-8
4-14

Had you taken 3 minutes you also could have found your post to be completely inaccurate. Fran’s conference record has exceeded “mediocre” 4 of the last 5 years.
How many tournament wins in that stretch? NIT games excluded.

Every team in B1G have their down year and I hope It's Ohio State's turn to be down this year. I think we'll be hard to defend because you can't really double team JOBO because we have so many who can shoot. That is my own opinion.

Wait, there are more games to be played this season? I thought we had suspended those to allow time for all fans and members of the media to complete sensitivity training.

How many tournament wins in that stretch? NIT games excluded.
Irrelevant to this discussion. Nowhere did I comment on his postseason success. You said “most of his seasons have been extremely mediocre.” I showed objective stats that prove 4 of his last 5 “seasons” have exceeded mediocre.

Irrelevant to this discussion. Nowhere did I comment on his postseason success. You said “most of his seasons have been extremely mediocre.” I showed objective stats that prove 4 of his last 5 “seasons” have exceeded mediocre.

In most circles a season and its success (or in lack thereof) includes how a team fares in the tournaments it plays in. Fran hasn't produced, no matter how much you try to spin it.

Last 5 years...

12-6
12-6
10-8
4-14

Well Sorta Maybe. BUT tonite a Win. JW back better.And Hawk Players Waay tough. A win by Players!

this season has Fran haters so ticked off. They can't wait for the team to lose. They want it so badly, but sometimes that's now how it works out. Great fans.

I expect Iowa to lose a close one tonight. Road game against a team with a similar record? TOSU recruits at a higher level and has some great athletes. My typical prediction is if it's on the road, it's an L - when they pull them off it makes it that much sweeter. Go Hawks.