McCall violated team rules - not traveling to Lincoln

Seriously didn't matter he wasn't going to play anyway.

Hey while your at it can you tell me the powerball numbers? Or does your "gift" only have to do with what is going on with the team and in the heads of the coaches?

Sounds to me more like he was mad at himself after the game this week and did something stupid.

Hey while your at it can you tell me the powerball numbers? Or does your "gift" only have to do with what is going on with the team and in the heads of the coaches?

Convince me otherwise, he has been cleared to play since after the Indiana game. 3 games 2 carries? I wouldn't be surprised if this had to do with not seeing the field after the fumble. KF ship is tight, real tight.

If he never plays again, we will probably never win again. How could we expect to win even one game next year without the greatest running back this school has ever seen? Oh man, we need to fire KF, tear down Kinnick, and beg ISU to let us combine schools. WE ARE DOOMED I TELL YOU!!!

So, when is Garmon signing.

I just hope that whatever issues this kid is having he gets them resolved and comes back stronger.

If he never plays again, we will probably never win again. How could we expect to win even one game next year without the greatest running back this school has ever seen? Oh man, we need to fire KF, tear down Kinnick, and beg ISU to let us combine schools. WE ARE DOOMED I TELL YOU!!!

The problem isn't necessarily McCall leaving, it's the fact that Iowa has the ABSOLUTE worst luck ever with running backs. Take a look at the 2011 class. Coe never made it on campus, McCall breaks an ankle before the end of the 1st half in the 1st game, only to come back after nine games and fumble on his second carry and now is suspended and away from the team, and Canzeri and Bullock are both nursing injuries.

The problem isn't necessarily McCall leaving, it's the fact that Iowa has the ABSOLUTE worst luck ever with running backs. Take a look at the 2011 class. Coe never made it on campus, McCall breaks an ankle before the end of the 1st half in the 1st game, only to come back after nine games and fumble on his second carry and now is suspended and away from the team, and Canzeri and Bullock are both nursing injuries.

Agree, just when it looks Iowa might have some nice depth and talent at running back something bad happens.

Latest posts