Matt Campbell Ohio State's next head coach

His prospects rest on whether he breaks the Kinnick curse this year. If Campbell is 0-4 against the Hawks how many OSU fans will die bringing him in?

I'm not going to argue against the notion, but OSU would have the cream of the crop to pick from if the fire Meyer. What has Campbell done, that would lead anyone to believe he's qualified to run arguably a Top 3 job in college football? Oh, never mind...someone said something about ISU fans...

What has Campbell done, that would lead anyone to believe he's qualified to run arguably a Top 3 job in college football?

This:
Screen_Shot_2015-12-23_at_7.15.36_PM.0.png

I'm not going to argue against the notion, but OSU would have the cream of the crop to pick from if the fire Meyer. What has Campbell done, that would lead anyone to believe he's qualified to run arguably a Top 3 job in college football? Oh, never mind...someone said something about ISU fans...
If Urban is let go, football practice kicks off tomorrow. OSU would have an interim coach in 2018 (an assistant, like when Tressell was canned.) If Campbell does well this season, I bet he will be interviewed for the OSU gig after 2018 ends. My gut feeling is that Urban's wife will lie (run's in that family) to cover up for him. She will be fired and Urban will keep his job.

What has Campbell done, that would lead anyone to believe he's qualified to run arguably a Top 3 job in college football?

Well, in looking at their 2017 records against common opponents, Campbell beat Oklahoma and lost to Iowa by fewer than 31 points with markedly less talent than Urban had. It's pretty clear that Campbell can coach the game.

My guess is a Matt Campbell commemorative coin OR another set of new uniforms.

I'm pretty sure this is to announce he will win 9 games this year...a school record. Listen, he's going to become a hot commodity...the old adage is true...if you can win at Iowa State...you can win anywhere. I believe this is true...although Dan McCarney may feel otherwise.

With the talent OSU has year in year out UM has underachieved. The soup man says move over old man I'll show you how to coach!

If Urban is let go, football practice kicks off tomorrow. OSU would have an interim coach in 2018 (an assistant, like when Tressell was canned.) If Campbell does well this season, I bet he will be interviewed for the OSU gig after 2018 ends. My gut feeling is that Urban's wife will lie (run's in that family) to cover up for him. She will be fired and Urban will keep his job.
This is what will happen. She ain’t givin’ up dem Benjamins Urb is raking in.

Latest posts