Mass Iowa Football Transfers? Dodd at it again...

This piece of **** has no pride in his profession and is digging at a non story in hopes of getting reconized in case he happens to get something rights. I guarantee if any Iowa player transfers (likely happens at every program) he will crow that he reported on it first. Just a waste of humanity, Iowa is one of the cleanest programs in the country.

maybe if a lot of these showed up on his page, cbs would put him in some warm water?

@dennisdoddcbs my opinion: your journalism regularly contains misinformation >> you do not actually investigate. #CBSfail #DoYourJobIdiot

I'm done reading his stuff, and any other thread on this forum with his name and a link in the same post.

I'm done reading his stuff, and any other thread on this forum with his name and a link in the same post.

I read his first negative article. An attention whore like Dodds can only be satisfied when others are willing to give him attention.

As a great leader once said, Fool me once, shame on ...shame on you. Fool me....you can't get fooled again.

Latest posts