Maryland is worse off keeping Durkin

Sure are a lot of serious scandals in the BigTen under Delaney’s leadership. Makes the SEC pay-to-play look like chumps.

Draws you out every, doesn't it? Kind of hard to remember who you are.
No. It doesn’t draw me out every time.

There are dozens of other posts where you just throw his name out begging him to join in opposition for no reason other than to give life meaning. No response to those.

Or you use it as an alleged pejorative against someone disagreeing with you.

And besides, I’m not Deanno.

Do you have dimentia?

No. It doesn’t draw me out every time.

There are dozens of other posts where you just throw his name out begging him to join in opposition for no reason other than to give life meaning. No response to those.

Or you use it as an alleged pejorative against someone disagreeing with you.

And besides, I’m not Deanno.

Do you have dimentia?

No, along with your cuz...wink wink, you're a jerk. Fun at times, but still a jerk.
giphy.gif

Doesn’t matter what you aim at hg ...

giphy.gif

But, hey, it’s close to the seasons that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good points. I think you could argue that the coaches can create an environment that influences the medical professionals decisions, but ultimately it is on the medical staff. The head AT was quoted as saying, "Drag his ass across the field!" as McNair was having trouble finishing his sprints.

Just to date you (and I), the Korey Stringer case was almost 20 years ago (17, I think).
I read that the coaches would try to "help" players who had passed out by dragging them to their feet and shoving them forward.