Marcus Smart shoves a fan

Saw that too... wonder what that guy said to him, to set him off so bad. Smart should have been kicked out.

The only thing I can think of that would cause him to act out like that would be that the TTU fan used the N word at Marcus. Still very dumb on Smart's part.

The only thing I can think of that would cause him to act out like that would be that the TTU fan used the N word at Marcus. Still very dumb on Smart's part.

That's what I was thinking. Still no need to go Ron Artest on them.

What a disaster his season and Okie State's season has been. It was just last week that Cyclone fans were degrading and calling Iowa's win at Ohio State a total joke but after Iowa State won at Oklahoma State on Monday they were calling that win historic and epic. Yeah about that. What a bunch of hypocrites.

What a disaster his season and Okie State's season has been. It was just last week that Cyclone fans were degrading and calling Iowa's win at Ohio State a total joke but after Iowa State won at Oklahoma State on Monday they were calling that win historic and epic. Yeah about that. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Well, the win was still historic. They hadn't won in Stillwater since '88. OSU has had much worse teams than this one and ISU has had much better teams than this one in the years that have passed since then. But yeah, it's definitely lost a lot of luster with tonight's performance. Texas Tech is horrible.

Yep. That triple overtime 1 pt win isn't going to look so hot now. Especially if Okie State tanks even more when Smart misses the next couple weeks due to suspension. They are already 16-7. I'm guessing it's about to get worse. Meanwhile Ohio State will probably creep back into the Top 25.

Smart should be suspended and if it can be proven that fan said anything racist or threw something at Smart, he shouldn't be allowed back in Texas Tech's arena ever.

Holy ****!....That's crazy

837996499.gif

I really hate to downplay a terribly stupid action, but I think this is being over played. Dude is obviously a tool but let's not compare this to Artest throwing haymakers to a shove.

Annoying fans getting attacked by players doesn't really annoy me like it should.

I really hate to downplay a terribly stupid action, but I think this is being over played. Dude is obviously a tool but let's not compare this to Artest throwing haymakers to a shove.

Artest wasn't throwing haymakers in college. Smart is well on his way to being an Artest character kind of player.

Annoying fans getting attacked by players doesn't really annoy me like it should.

If I'm reading the fans lips right he's saying "Hey sorry about that." I'm not sticking up for the fan...just saying Smart doesn't have any character IMO.

Honestly, though Artest's actions weren't all that bad, either. He got hit with a beer/bottle from close range by the fan he went after. Stephen Jackson was the one who was throwing the real haymakers that night.

If I'm reading the fans lips right he's saying "Hey sorry about that." I'm not sticking up for the fan...just saying Smart doesn't have any character IMO.

I highly doubt he was saying he was sorry, considering it came just two seconds after he said something that apparently ****** Smart the **** off. If he was indeed saying that, it was only because he was peeing his pants after seeing the look in Smart's eyes. Even worse than a racist/or whatever he qualifies as, is being a cowardly version of that. I can at least draw up a minute amount of respect for an ignorant person who sticks to what they believe when threatened with violence. But someone who takes potshots and doesn't have the guts to stick to his words when the other person stands up for themselves deserves zero respect on any level.

I actually think the better comparison to Smart is Dennis Rodman kicking the camera man with the 90s Bulls.

With the Artest situation in Detroit, it was really Ben Wallace and the thuggish Pistons fans that really started that whole thing.

Latest posts