Marcus Coker is Gone

why would i make any decisions for you?..so you think ferentz had a better year than rhodes?...take your blinders off...who won between the two this year?..with less talent...they won with a qb that wasnt good enough to keep his job..need some new blood

A better year doesn't make him a better coach.

guess youre right...i think we should give kf another big contract and look the other way...didnt mean to offend ya because i dont bow to captain kirk...geez..

so i sound like a 12yr old crackhead huh?...i dont know any 12yr old crack heads but evidently you do...hangin around with 12olds are ya?..you need help sir...because i dont swallow all kf dishes out i guess im on drugs..like the rest of the running backs..

Oh yeah...when I don't have anything of merit we'll go here....thats a good one. You wont like what the next coach dishes out either fwiw.

The last 2 seasons leading rushers, Caleb King and Washaun Ealey were lost to academic ineligibility and transfer, respectively at the end of spring practice. I'll look up more tom, but they had issues in season I'm certain and they have long had issues.....

As you saw above Big ten...

I referenced the 2 stud TBs and then I find CB Jordan Love was leaving and on a comment board following the blurb was a fan referencing how they are always playing 10 to 20 players shorter than the big boys.....

Truth is I'm sure he was all wet, just like many of our fans.....I'll keep digging if you want, but it happens all the time sadly....and just because you don't want it to be true, doesn't make it so.

As you saw above Big ten...

I referenced the 2 stud TBs and then I find CB Jordan Love was leaving and on a comment board following the blurb was a fan referencing how they are always playing 10 to 20 players shorter than the big boys.....

Truth is I'm sure he was all wet, just like many of our fans.....I'll keep digging if you want, but it happens all the time sadly....and just because you don't want it to be true, doesn't make it so.

Hmmmm found a twitter reference from another TB that said he was lied to....it can't be?!?!

That's too bad Coker won't tote the football for us the next 2 years. Whom will now tote the ball for us? I think Johnson or Garmon are the best choices to tote the football while running for Iowa.

show me some links of this so called truth I'm missing.

Yep you’re the typical negative poster.........stuck with your presuppositions. All you have to do is watch anything other than this board and Iowa and you’ll be shocked at the number of transfer outs there are.

Latest posts