Man I hate Michigan State, hate everything about them.

Now here is some domination:

In the last 42 years Iowa wrestling has only lost 2 meets against msu. Iowa has outscored them 1000-216 in those years. Iowa has won 31 big 10 championships and 24 national championships to msu's 0.

I am pretty sure those numbers are higher than all the major sports combined for msu (football, m basketball, w basketball, volleyball, wrestling and baseball). So it is them that should be jealous of Iowa wrestling.

Rather I hate them because they are thugish on the field/court. They have crybaby coaches that excuse dirty hits. Their athletic department allows felons to compete the same week that they get out of prison.

In conclusion they are poor representatives of the Big Ten Conference. Their prominence in the national stage reflects poorly on the entire region. That is why I want them to fail completely or get the death penalty.

In the last 42 years Iowa wrestling has only lost 2 meets against msu. Iowa has outscored them 1000-216 in those years. Iowa has won 31 big 10 championships and 24 national championships to msu's 0.

I am pretty sure those numbers are higher than all the major sports combined for msu (football, m basketball, w basketball, volleyball, wrestling and baseball). So it is them that should be jealous of Iowa wrestling.

Rather I hate them because they are thugish on the field/court. They have crybaby coaches that excuse dirty hits. Their athletic department allows felons to compete the same week that they get out of prison.

In conclusion they are poor representatives of the Big Ten Conference. Their prominence in the national stage reflects poorly on the entire region. That is why I want them to fail completely or get the death penalty.

boo hoo.. Sounds like sour grapes to me!!!

There are around 15-20 schools in the nation that care about wrestling. It's apples and oranges.

I can easily name 4 wrestlers for Iowa, not so for msu basketball. Iowa blew them out easily enough that it is hard to remember the names after this long.

God damn, son.

I hope they lose their first round NCAA game, and I hope they never win another basketball game in my lifetime.

They can all die of gonorrhea and rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.

That is all.

Oh, same goes for Ohio State in football, and Iowa state in everything.

I love the determination and grit the players and coach have and play with. I wish the Hawkeyes would see that and metally let it rub off on them.

I don't hate them, but its nice Iowa beat them twice this year. They have an inherent advantage in recruiting. They don't seem to cheat. This year they are after, and are favored, the top recruits that Iowa is after in the Midwest.

I may be in the minority...sure sounds like it, but I've always respected MSU basketball and actually like Tom Izzo. I think he has earned the respect to whine and cry to the refs and get away with it. Fran has not.

I may be in the minority...sure sounds like it, but I've always respected MSU basketball and actually like Tom Izzo. I think he has earned the respect to whine and cry to the refs and get away with it. Fran has not.

There are rules in place. There is nothing in the rules about earning exceptions to these rules based on longevity, etc. Izzo should get no more latitude than Fran or any other coach.

There are rules in place. There is nothing in the rules about earning exceptions to these rules based on longevity, etc. Izzo should get no more latitude than Fran or any other coach.

It's called winning....and that includes championships.
What rules does he break that every other coach doesn't also try to push the edges on?

What rules does he break that every other coach doesn't also try to push the edges on?

Ralph & Lute were hated because they won. They also pushed the limits! Whining Iowa fan. When you accomplish nothing in over thirty years all you can do is whine & cry. If you have nothing to brag about, you are envious & jealous of others success. Maybe Iowa fans should use Bernie Sanders political beliefs & demand that the Spartans share their successes with the less fortunate Hawkeyes!

Other than two BTT wins under Alford, what has Iowa won? This will give you a little idea of what a joke Iowa basketball is: The last B1G Championship was before Hayden ever coached a game at Iowa. The last year Iowa went to the Final Four, Hayden still hadn't had a winning season. Crean has two B1G's & everyone on this board thinks he is an idiot. Iowa needs more idiots like Crean!

So about 85% of teams in D1 are a joke?

We aren't elite by any means, but outside if the Lick years, far from a joke historically.

I know simply making the Tourney isn't great, but Joke programs don't make it.

You said he has earned something Fran hasn't earned within the flow of the game. You're wrong. Your new stance doesn't match what you originally said.

Ralph & Lute were hated because they won. They also pushed the limits! Whining Iowa fan. When you accomplish nothing in over thirty years all you can do is whine & cry. If you have nothing to brag about, you are envious & jealous of others success. Maybe Iowa fans should use Bernie Sanders political beliefs & demand that the Spartans share their successes with the less fortunate Hawkeyes!

What was your point here? I honestly have no idea.

Latest posts