Man I hate Michigan State, hate everything about them.

jjh4hawks01

I hope they lose their first round NCAA game, and I hope they never win another basketball game in my lifetime.

They can all die of gonorrhea and rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.

That is all.

Oh, same goes for Ohio State in football, and Iowa state in everything.

They have to be a favorite to win it all right now. KU and MSU or the field, I think I take KU/MSU

They have to be a favorite to win it all right now. KU and MSU or the field, I think I take KU/MSU

I predicted this 3 weeks ago. Michigan State will win down the stretch with their easy schedule...10 out of 11. They always play well in the BTT so this is no surprise. They were a virtual lock for a 1 seed...no worse than a 2. I will pick them to win some games. But there is no way I will pick them to win the championship. Kentucky, North Carolina, Virginia, Oklahoma and several other legitimate contenders...I'll take the field with zero hesitation.

I hate them as much if not more than osu too, and that is saying something. I hope for even greater failures in their athletic program than you do. I would not mind it one bit if everyone of their teams got the death penalty today. In lieu of that losing in the first round to a number 15 would be good.

I hope they lose their first round NCAA game, and I hope they never win another basketball game in my lifetime.

They can all die of gonorrhea and rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.

That is all.

Oh, same goes for Ohio State in football, and Iowa state in everything.

Sum1 mad

I hate them as much if not more than osu too, and that is saying something. I hope for even greater failures in their athletic program than you do. I would not mind it one bit if everyone of their teams got the death penalty today. In lieu of that losing in the first round to a number 15 would be good.

But it was the ref's fault for blowing all those calls that were not fouls.

I feel good about this Iowa team. We have the five best starters in the Big10, were gonna go deep in this thing. I really don't see anyone who could beat us.

As long as we don't get screwed by the refs.

Nobody hates the Hawks because everyone beats Iowa. I wish we were hated, but Iowa has been pretty much a joke for almost thirty years. Really, you don't hate them, you're jealous! You wish Iowa was as good as those two programs.

Nobody hates the Hawks because everyone beats Iowa. I wish we were hated, but Iowa has been pretty much a joke for almost thirty years. Really, you don't hate them, you're jealous! You wish Iowa was as good as those two programs.

Iowa has been a joke for 30 years?

Iowa has been a joke for 30 years?

Other than two BTT wins under Alford, what has Iowa won? This will give you a little idea of what a joke Iowa basketball is: The last B1G Championship was before Hayden ever coached a game at Iowa. The last year Iowa went to the Final Four, Hayden still hadn't had a winning season. Crean has two B1G's & everyone on this board thinks he is an idiot. Iowa needs more idiots like Crean!