Major recruiting violations

Iowa cheats too... everyone cheats. You have to. I think there's a gentlemen's code and once a school starts pushing the limits too far outside of the speed limit the NCAA police have no choice but to pull them over.

If you think the University of Iowa football program drives the speed limit 100% of the time then you're naive.

(Cow fecal matter)

Iowa cheats too... everyone cheats. You have to. I think there's a gentlemen's code and once a school starts pushing the limits too far outside of the speed limit the NCAA police have no choice but to pull them over.

If you think the University of Iowa football program drives the speed limit 100% of the time then you're naive.

"Iowa must cheat because everyone must cheat"? Good argument.

Pulled from another forum and is in no way substantiated.

It's Oregon.

LaMichael James was bought thru a street agent and so was Lache Seastrunk. LaMichael was driving street agents car and had 9k in his bank account. Told NCAA that is was from an inheritance but could not provide any documentation to prove it.

The street agent thing is why all Lache's top school's backed off of him at the last minute and he ended up at Oregon. Lache's mom got to involved in his recruitement.

9k? Ha somewhere Cam Newton is laughing at this. Amatuers.

lol
c84F6gMQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Oregon says it isn't them and they haven't heard a peep from NCAA. Rumor swings to Texas being in the hot seat now...

I've not heard/read anything to suggest this, just throwing it out there: Boise or TCU?

I have JUST CONFIRMED....It is ISU!!!! They illegally engineered a gas machine that turns cow manure into a neurotoxin that is used to influence recruits.

your douchiness never disappoints.

your douchiness never disappoints.

Hey i agree that Brian can sometimes be wayyy of with some of the crap he spits out his a**, but he is right. There is no way KF can monitor 85 scholarship players all at once. If that was the case we would never have any DUI's or the issues we had with James for that matter.

Hey i agree that Brian can sometimes be wayyy of with some of the crap he spits out his a**, but he is right. There is no way KF can monitor 85 scholarship players all at once. If that was the case we would never have any DUI's or the issues we had with James for that matter.

he isn't talking about monitoring 85 players, he said Ferentz is a cheater.

I think the speeding analogy is a good one. There is the law, and there is what is allowed, and they are not the same.

I agree with you BK, because I don't think anyone is clean when the game is played in the sewer. Also, I for one don't buy Ferentz' "Aww shucks, what's a Twitter?" and all that stuff he pulls when he is trying to appear above the fray.

Latest posts