Major recruiting violations

If it is indeed in the Pac 10 perhaps we should look at UCLA. Rick Neuheisel doesn't have the best reputation in these regards and he's under a lot of pressure to do something there soon to turn things around.

I have JUST CONFIRMED....It is ISU!!!! They illegally engineered a gas machine that turns cow manure into a neurotoxin that is used to influence recruits.

Have you seen their commitment list? If this was true Pollard should take the chemical engineer that created it out back and put a bullet in his head.

I don't know, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to sneak into a recruit's bedroom while he's sleeping and growl "Come to Penn State". And I could definitely see JoePa doing this.

Imagine rolling ever and waking up to this:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgEkCfpWU0o&feature=related]YouTube - Come To Penn State.mpg[/ame]

Have you seen their commitment list? If this was true Pollard should take the chemical engineer that created it out back and put a bullet in his head.

I get it was a joke, and I did get a laugh out of it.

Do you say the same thing about the Iowa program's recruitng classes when they end up 50th? Most of those classes ended up putting out the best NFL talent. We all know that it is more about getting the best out of the kids that you have on campus than the star ratings some old fat guy puts on a kid.

The speeding analogy is very valid. D3 schools in Iowa even cheat. When I was a senior HS football player, I was offered multiple MUSIC scholarships; when I hadn't been in a music class since I was in 5th grade band. All I would have needed to do was take one music appreciation course my freshman year. I'm not saying that all school blatantly break the rules like this, but most have some area of the program that is more grey than others.

When it comes to miniscule violations, everyone does the small ones at some point. Most of the time they don't even know that they are in violation.

The speeding analogy is very valid. D3 schools in Iowa even cheat. When I was a senior HS football player, I was offered multiple MUSIC scholarships; when I hadn't been in a music class since I was in 5th grade band. All I would have needed to do was take one music appreciation course my freshman year. I'm not saying that all school blatantly break the rules like this, but most have some area of the program that is more grey than others.

When it comes to miniscule violations, everyone does the small ones at some point. Most of the time they don't even know that they are in violation.

I guess I just don't consider that "cheating" as i guess I don't consider speeding "breaking the law" even though technically it is.

Latest posts