Major ISU Shakeup

Fryowa

Administrator
Talked to a parent of a former teammate of a former local QB last night…

A guy with the initials Harley Davidson is not participating in any football activities and ISU has gone and gotten another QB.

Let’s just say he and Keaton Anthony have something in common.

A guy with the initials Harley Davidson is not participating in any football activities and ISU has gone and gotten another QB.

Saw the same rumblings on Reddit last week.

So KA wasn't dinged in AA voting, but I do wonder if he is officially done in college, how this all plays out when it comes to MLB draft.

Will this end in a good way for him so he can transfer to a college to play his best sport for a coach with the initials Reallygood Heater to have a professional career using his left arm?

The 5 that are constantly named in this are:

Hunter Dekkers starting QB
Jirehl Brock starting RB
DeShawn Hanika starting TE
Jake Remsburg starting RT
Isaiah Lee starting NT

Dekkers was HM all conference last year and knew the system there; this is gonna be a major setback for little brother if he doesn't get to play. The parent I talked to said they would find out the final punishment in July.

All I can say is, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The 5 that are constantly named in this are:

Hunter Dekkers starting QB
Jirehl Brock starting RB
DeShawn Hanika starting TE
Jake Remsburg starting RT
Isaiah Lee starting NT
Oooof....let's hope it doesn't go the same for any of our football players. I'm curious how this plays out and the punishment. I would think that the NCAA will make examples out of these athletes, but I would guess it depends on what they bet on and etc.

Dekkers was HM all conference last year and knew the system there; this is gonna be a major setback for little brother if he doesn't get to play. The parent I talked to said they would find out the final punishment in July.

All I can say is, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey guys & gals, before gloating over what may be some forthcoming Cyclone misery, I suggest you consider the time tested adage, "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!!"
Not much fun to eat crow.

If this is accurate, and the other named players are included in the dirt, that could be crippling the clown's offense.

I agree that Fry is truly spitting in the face of the football/karma gods. That said, if there were any starters on the Iowa football team that were implicated here, don't you think that would have leaked out by now?

Yeah okay, that’s cool and all, but is your source’s uncle a booster?

If this is accurate, and the other named players are included in the dirt, that could be crippling the clown's offense.

I agree that Fry is truly spitting in the face of the football/karma gods. That said, if there were any starters on the Iowa football team that were implicated here, don't you think that would have leaked out by now?
I have been told from someone I trust and also read on HR from folks who break a lot of big news that ends up true, that no one sniffing Iowa’s two deep is involved. Whether you believe that or trust it is none of my concern.

I have been told from someone I trust and also read on HR from folks who break a lot of big news that ends up true, that no one sniffing Iowa’s two deep is involved. Whether you believe that or trust it is none of my concern.
And yes, it would have leaked

This would be Fn amazing if true.... Crossing fingers. I am surprised that it hasn't leaked by now. I mean clearly those doing the investigating know. Have all the players being investigated been informed or are they all in the dark just wondering. I can see them knowing and not saying anything (yet it leaking out really easily) I'm just wondering how it's going down because the school is who sat Anthony down not the NCAA. So somehow they know he's under investigation so have they been told about who all the others are too and sitting on it till their seasons begin? Again tough to think if that's the case that those names woulda been leaked out too

This would be Fn amazing if true.... Crossing fingers. I am surprised that it hasn't leaked by now. I mean clearly those doing the investigating know. Have all the players being investigated been informed or are they all in the dark just wondering. I can see them knowing and not saying anything (yet it leaking out really easily) I'm just wondering how it's going down because the school is who sat Anthony down not the NCAA. So somehow they know he's under investigation so have they been told about who all the others are too and sitting on it till their seasons begin? Again tough to think if that's the case that those names woulda been leaked out too
I still don't get Iowa sitting Anthony. Even if he gambled, that would not make him ineligible retroactively. He just could be punished moving forward. The evidence must of been pretty compelling.

Makes sense to me. Iowa has demonstrated they are not taking this lightly and have held stars out of the baseball season. If there was the same evidence against a 2 deep football player, I think that would have come to light or at least chatter about it. The chatter seems to be focused on other sports at Iowa.

Latest posts