MAFIA: Sign-up Thread

I'll play. Just went through CF mafia and there were WAY too many posts. If it's like that here, I don't want to play. If it's just a chill game, I'm in. Plus you have to "join a group" to see mafia in CF. Effing stupid.

So do I choose my role?

I'll play. Just went through CF mafia and there were WAY too many posts. If it's like that here, I don't want to play. If it's just a chill game, I'm in. Plus you have to "join a group" to see mafia in CF. Effing stupid.

So do I choose my role?

lulz someone with even less posts that joined here at the same time wants to play.

Gawd you guys are awful at this. Just awful.

Aren't you the one that says you are a panther fan?

LULZ

lulz someone with even less posts that joined here at the same time wants to play.

Gawd you guys are awful at this. Just awful.

Aren't you the one that says you are a panther fan?

LULZ

Yeah. I realize I'm probably going to be called out as a troll. It's cool, I've gone through the process on Cyclone Fanatic. I joined there last month and got banned after my first post because DistrictCyclone and CyCaRob called me a troll because I said Clyburn won't go to the NBA.

3 so far including Hawkeye11en1

This is the gheyist thing I've ever seen and has no place on a Hawkeye website. Why don't you go see if you can infiltrate a group of 5th grade girls on facebook. Maybe they would be up for a game of vampires and werewolves.

This is the gheyist thing I've ever seen and has no place on a Hawkeye website. Why don't you go see if you can infiltrate a group of 5th grade girls on facebook. Maybe they would be up for a game of vampires and werewolves.

So don't play.

01298-funny-cartoons-mafia-clown.gif

Latest posts