LSU clearly better team today

O'grady has to get better hands and start anticipating passes from Clark a little better. This is something that is really going unnoticed that Monica did really well. She caught everything and within her move. Clark was getting frustrated a couple times in the SC game when O'grady wasn't catching the potential assist. But, I think many posts would struggle with that until they get used to it with time. The PG and post connection is like a QB and WR. They have to get used to each other and get connected.

O'Grady is a step away and a few inches from being a capable scorer

She will certainly be needed as a large presence on the floor in the paint

Gonna be a while before I can watch the Phillies and baseball

Gonna pass on the NBA playoffs perhaps

Iowa FB won the mythical NC in 1921, 1922, 56, 58 and 60.
I don't count those but that's just my opinion.

I'm talking about finishes determined by tournaments or final major polls.

The 2023 women's Hawkeyes finished 2nd in the tournament and #2 in the final coaches poll.

Iowa football finished #2 in the final AP poll in 1958, I believe. Men's BB finished national runner-up in the NCAA tourney in 1955. Those are comparable.

I don't count those but that's just my opinion.

I'm talking about finishes determined by tournaments or final major polls.

The 2023 women's Hawkeyes finished 2nd in the tournament and #2 in the final coaches poll.

Iowa football finished #2 in the final AP poll in 1958, I believe. Men's BB finished national runner-up in the NCAA tourney in 1955. Those are comparable.
Howard Jones and Evie were coaches for those teams, are you a looking at reality? I saw those Evie's teams. They were great. Howard Jones left to build USC. Then you go by Chosen Children because Bob Commings beat a UCLA team (which I attended). That was a flash in the pan. As I approach my 76th year I find your assessment of those seasons idiot.

Latest posts