LSU-Alabama Game Thread

Did anyone catch the quote by the announcer after the dropped TD by LSU a second ago?

"If you want to win the National Championship, and win IT in Bryant Denny Stadium, you have to catch those."

Had to rewind a couple times to make sure I heard it right. Already calling this the NC game huh?

All week this has been called the National Title game and they have all said that a rematch is the only fair game for the trophy because everyone else sucks. signed ESPN

All week this has been called the National Title game and they have all said that a rematch is the only fair game for the trophy because everyone else sucks. signed ESPN

OK, here's my question. Alabama recruits 4 and 5 star freak athletes at all positions, and that's the best they can do at QB? Jefferson and Lee are not much better.

The defenses are that good. But McCarren throws like a girl and Lee seems to have forgotten that the other team is allowed to have a free safety on the field.

At least this game should put a rest to any talk of a title game rematch between these two teams. Let's give a team with a competent qb and offense a shot.

So, doesn't a TD have to be scored for this to be the game of the century?....jw since they just had those headlines.

I used to say "Well the offenses could just be that bad."

But 5 straight national championships, plus LSU's defensive performances against Oregon and West Virginia, beg to differ.

Nice run just now by Richardson. But 4 missed tackles on one play by the greatest (or 2nd greatest?) defensive team of the century.

Latest posts