Low class fan base

Just know liars when I see/hear/read them.

giphy.gif

The University of Iowa fan base is very classy and respectful. I have been in sections at Kinnick Stadium and Carver-Hawkeye Arena that contained very obnoxious clown fans that tested their patience. However everyone kept their calm, and did not retaliate against the clowns. No other fans would shown such restraint.
we don't have anything close to the jihadist wing of hawkeye nation, although I'm sure you know about them. Now that is a true test of willpower to ignore those fucktards.

we don't have anything close to the jihadist wing of hawkeye nation, although I'm sure you know about them. Now that is a true test of willpower to ignore those fucktards.

HAHAHAHAHA......you have a freaking fan base who actually believes there is a conspiracy by the B1G and the NCAA to keep their football and basketball programs down. This charge is lead by the freaking AD who has press conferences with his tin foil hat theories. Clown fans are bat shit crazy delusional, they all believe this, every last Clown fan thinks this (even the coaches and AD), not just a select 1%.

HAHAHAHAHA......you have a freaking fan base who actually believes there is a conspiracy by the B1G and the NCAA to keep their football and basketball programs down. This charge is lead by the freaking AD who has press conferences with his tin foil hat theories. Clown fans are bat shit crazy delusional, they all believe this, every last Clown fan thinks this (even the coaches and AD), not just a select 1%.
How long have you been off your meds? I think we are looking at bat shit crazy. And I think I've met the head of the jihadist wing of hawkeye nation

How long have you been off your meds? I think we are looking at bat shit crazy. And I think I've met the head of the jihadist wing of hawkeye nation

Do you even know what the jihadist wing is? That is the fire ferentz, we should be 12-0 and win the B1G every year. Just ask around, if I fit that description.

You on the other hand I will guarantee that you believe in the B1G conspiracy. I'd would bet about anything that you were on Clowntownfantasies complaining about it as your coach pissed away a win at K-State.

You try way to hard clown. Hahahaha Got to hand it to you because you are quite the troll.

The funny thing is even my most level headed ISU friends all believe this. They will point to apology letters, and say even the NCAA is out to get them (ISU vs Ohio St. game). It is nuts, it is like they all live in some crazy alternate existence and they think 3 bad calls have kept their program down, and they would be a Blue Blood if it weren't for this conspiracy.

The funny thing is even my most level headed ISU friends all believe this. They will point to apology letters, and say even the NCAA is out to get them (ISU vs Ohio St. game). It is nuts, it is like they all live in some crazy alternate existence and they think 3 bad calls have kept their program down, and they would be a Blue Blood if it weren't for this conspiracy.
I guarantee I hang out with more Cyclone fans than you, and this whole conspiracy thing is a small group, the rest of us find it funny. I'd also bet, you count the plays every game that you think Iowa got screwed, meanwhile criticize other fan bases for doing the same. You are no different than anyone else, you just are demented enough to think you are.

I guarantee I hang out with more Cyclone fans than you, and this whole conspiracy thing is a small group, the rest of us find it funny. I'd also bet, you count the plays every game that you think Iowa got screwed, meanwhile criticize other fan bases for doing the same. You are no different than anyone else, you just are demented enough to think you are.

So Jamie Pollard, the AD is part of a "small group"? LOL man, now you just sound stupid.

So Jamie Pollard, the AD is part of a "small group"? LOL man, now you just sound stupid.
Yes, I know it's hard for your little mind to embrace such a concept, but there are times when the fan base and the AD don't necessarily see things the same way. He may stoke the flames, but for things like this, they are just games, and we are used to it. But you guys do love Barta and think he is a god, right?

Yes, I know it's hard for your little mind to embrace such a concept, but there are times when the fan base and the AD don't necessarily see things the same way. He may stoke the flames, but for things like this, they are just games, and we are used to it. But you guys do love Barta and think he is a god, right?

If your AD is having press conferences to discuss the issue, it is very much main stream, and not part of the fringe. The funny thing is the AD only does that shit, because he knows his fan base believes it. I don't know if he actually believes it, but when everyone, and I mean everyone in your fan base thinks it, well you gotta give the masses what they want.

If they ever get to the point that they are actually relevant year after year a lot of the crying will stop. I watched the women's game again last night and oh my goodness those people need to brush up on the rules of the game. Lol It's so bad it's comical. The announcer is a flamer for sure!

If your AD is having press conferences to discuss the issue, it is very much main stream, and not part of the fringe. The funny thing is the AD only does that shit, because he knows his fan base believes it. I don't know if he actually believes it, but when everyone, and I mean everyone in your fan base thinks it, well you gotta give the masses what they want.
You are an all or nothing kind of guy, and since you aren't a Cyclone fan, you really don't know what you are talking about. I like Jamie's passion, but there are times when he goes overboard about things and it's a bit embarrassing. Your constant proclamation that all State fans believe everything he says or does torpedoes any credibility you might have had.

Just know liars when I see/hear/read them.

I can guarantee you members of the ISU band got batteries and full cans of beer thrown at them in 2000 and 2002 in and around Kinnick. I had a lot of friends in the band at the time. If you think Iowa fans are some saintly group I can guarantee you they are not.

Latest posts