Loved the Win. We just watched 2 Good, but Handicapped Teams Play

Iowa scored 27 on the same defense Alabama scored 24 on.
Idc what anyone says, they had just as long to prepare as we did. They were pretty chippy right away, so they wanted the W.

Are we Alabama good. Maybe not yet. Yet.

Fun game to watch though infuriating at certain moments. Both sides gave some gifts to the other.. Certainly not the prettiest game in the world.

In the end, Iowa made just enough plays.. More than MSU did, and got the win.

The regular season was kinda disappointing but winning this game helps. Should be ranked in the final polls, I'd think. In the grand scheme of things, I'll take it.

That was 2 mediocre teams at best playing really bad football. I think I need to bleach my eyes after seeing that piss poor attempt at 2 teams each trying their best to lose a game.

Idc what anyone says, they had just as long to prepare as we did. They were pretty chippy right away, so they wanted the W.

Yep a lot of firsts today for MSU.

I didn't see any of this coming. I'm very very happy. Forgot what its like to get a win against a ranked team in a bowl.

10 years to the day since Iowa's last win in OBB (South Carolina)

Fun game to watch though infuriating at certain moments. Both sides gave some gifts to the other.. Certainly not the prettiest game in the world.

In the end, Iowa made just enough plays.. More than MSU did, and got the win.

The regular season was kinda disappointing but winning this game helps. Should be ranked in the final polls, I'd think. In the grand scheme of things, I'll take it.

Yeah being ranked in the top 20 (we might be, they were) is not two mediocre teams, like some people think.

That was 2 mediocre teams at best playing really bad football. I think I need to bleach my eyes after seeing that piss poor attempt at 2 teams each trying their best to lose a game.
Unfortunately, this is an accurate statement.

We just looked into a mirror watching this game. Both teams have solid ingredients to be playoff teams, but the missing links are very handicapping.

I can’t imagine a more reasonable reaction to this game.:rolleyes::eek::confused:

It's as reasonable as 80% of the "we suck" posts.

Iowa is a LOT closer to suck than being Alabama, which will NEVER happen.
The offense (which is what everyone is referring to) is already there.

Thank GOD for a solid D that continues to overcome the offensive (literally and figuratively) ineptitude.

Please, what we saw were two really, really good defensive teams, each with a very mediocre offense. There is no way you can say either of those defenses are mediocre. Their stats against all teams begs to differ.

Sorry, if Iowa can't live up to the Iowa St. standard. Big 12 football is just so special how can anything compete with ISU vs. Texas Tech.

Latest posts