Loved the Win. We just watched 2 Good, but Handicapped Teams Play

Epenesa is a force on passing downs anyway, but MSU made some pretty bad mistakes, and their receivers were bad, and QB about as bad as Stanley passing. Dropped 2 td passes, and the last one Gervase was 5 yards behind the guy and the receiver basically handed him the ball. He catches that like he should have and the game is over. Great effort by the Hawks, but this offense is putrid. -15 yards rushing is ridiculous, doesn't matter who you're playing. Stanley had his usual game, inaccurate, slow to react, but we somehow won.

It was a weird game that had a very usual result. One team had 2 devastating turnovers and the other team had 3. The team that had more turnovers lost.

Sorry, if Iowa can't live up to the Iowa St. standard. Big 12 football is just so special how can anything compete with ISU vs. Texas Tech.

If he was a Clown fan he wouldn’t cry about a win. Only self hating hawk fan cries about a win. That is the only thing I envy about Clown fans, they actually celebrate losses as wins and wins as National titles. Self hating hawk fans complain about losses and wins.

I thought it was a hard fought, albeit ugly game between two pretty good teams with some obvious deficiencies. MSU made more mistakes (penalties, one more turnover) than Iowa and it cost them the game. Definitely wasn't pretty but I enjoyed the win. Tough one to get.

That MSU front 4 is without a doubt the best I've seen all year. Negative rushing yards for the game? Crazy.

Got the W and that's all I care about; it was definitely an entertaining game.

Fans like you who bitch about wins are the worst fucking fans in the world. Just find a nice quiet place to be miserable by yourself and let the rest of us celebrate a win.
Agree! Some Hawkeye fans just shouldn't open their mouths. Or at least I wish they wouldn't.

Latest posts