LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT T-SHIRTS:

jparmley3

saw them today while at the Scheel's in Coralville.

Black T-shirt with gold "Love it or Leave it! USA #1" on the front

"The Manzi" on the back

Another shirt simply said, "The Americanzi" on the front.

$18.00 a piece for something I could make for 7.

Cool idea, though.

The correct quote is "If you don't love it, leave it."
"love it or leave it" isn't cool. I think that's a Vanilla Ice quote.

Also Americanzi is just stupid. Sounds like a cross between American and Nazi and who the hell would want that on a shirt?

Also Americanzi is just stupid. Sounds like a cross between American and Nazi and who the hell would want that on a shirt?

This. If I saw some guy walking down the street wearing this and had never heard of Ricky Stanzi or even seen the Orange Bowl postgame then I would immediately think he was wearing a Nazi shirt.

saw them today while at the Scheel's in Coralville.

Black T-shirt with gold "Love it or Leave it! USA #1" on the front

"The Manzi" on the back

Another shirt simply said, "The Americanzi" on the front.

$18.00 a piece for something I could make for 7.

Cool idea, though.

We had a thread about that a few weeks back, I think Scheel's in Coralville is ripping off this website for ideas.

Americanzi looks too much like Americanazi.

This could work though! Intelligent people will see that it doesn't say "nazi" and assume the dumba$$ racist wearing it is too stupid to notice, thus helping to kill the neo-nazi movement in America...ANOTHER win for Rick Stanzi, All American Hero!!!

Last edited:

Dude, don't be doggin' my boy Vanilla.

"Drop That Zero and Get With The Hero."

still a classic line.

I hate the "love it or leave it" line. Not to get political but its a very conformist message the implies you should accept the status quo and not try to change anything. The real patriots question things and raise hell, never love it too much and always try to make it better.

I hate the "love it or leave it" line. Not to get political but its a very conformist message the implies you should accept the status quo and not try to change anything. The real patriots question things and raise hell, never love it too much and always try to make it better.

I think you might be taking it the wrong way. Whether liberal or conservative, each have many things they can "love" about the country. It doesn't mean that you can't dislike certain things, just that you realize there is much to love about being in the United States. Some might hate Bush's politics, and some might hate Obama's politics, but all can still LOVE this country!

BTW I LOVE the line! :D

I wonder how they can get away with that?

BHGP had a shirt that said "Stanzi is the Manzi" over a year ago and they got a cease and desist because you can't promote players.

Well, if these don't actually use a player's name they're fine... but they are ripping off BHGP.

Oh - and Stanzi's line really shouldn't be taken so literally. Well, it can, but if so, just understand that it was tongue-in-cheek, and you're sorta' being made fun of (for lack of a better way of putting it) just like that moronic clown Chris Myers on FOX for his idiotic and nonsensical question.

I'm with you,why couldn't the guy ask a question about the biggest game Iowa has won in some time.But no ,he has to ask about representing a group of amercans.I feel bad for Rick,but at the same time thought his answer was hilarious.I love how he points back to his teamates after answering that lame question.

I gotta better SHirt. "I Tweaked my Sh*t" DJK all the way.

Sweet. I am going to write that on a plain white T right now with a Sharpie. I could wear it the rest of the day!
NOBODY is tuffer than me, in a custom DJK-quirt (that's short for "quote-shirt" BTW).
And I think I'll make one in cat-size too, for all the feline-lovers on this board. Step right up, fellas! Just $8.75 ea!
:eek::)

If you don't actually live in IC, you would love it there. I love the Hawkeyes, but can't stand the liberal slant of the town and much of the University.