Louisville basketball should be given death penalty if bombshell NCAA allegations prove true

He'll just say that he had no idea it was going on right in front of him and get nothing more than a slap on the wrist. If I was involved and represented a school that doesn't have national championships, a household name, or coast to coast coverage, I'd be scared to death. Unfortunately with this being based on top recruits...years of investigation with no recourse.

Let's hope these allegations and potential NCAA backlash can influence kids to wear the black and gold and avoid those programs involved. That said I'm sure Louisville will somehow use this as a positive recruiting spin and come out even stronger once the NCAA looks the other way.

I was reading a Louisville forum earlier and while some are still in denial, most seem to see the writing on the wall. There's no way Pitino can survive this.

Wonder if Ricky Boy passed the "how to" manual on to his son?

If I am a KU fan, I am also a little concerned on what might be coming my way.

I would think Rick would get fired for his involvement. If he truly knew nothing about it as he says, he should get fired for lack of institutional control.

Latest posts