Looks like little red is having some trouble with the boilermakers

HaydenHawk56

No Armstrong today and it looks like they just lost another one of their key players. Currently down 14-9. Lose this one, they are probably out of a bowl game.

They might be so 'over the season mentally' that we roll over them in Linkun.

Pvjua2C3RDSgBgY0RKxg_knock_on_wood.jpg

They look like hot garbage right now. I'm becoming less and less worried about playing them by the week. They're going to be a full-out dumpster fire by the final week of the season.

They lost their best player Pierson-El probably for the year his leg looked like a noodle.

Lol! Not the MOST arrogant fan base but the most arrogant fan base sends Nebby fans Christmas cards every year. Suck it Huskers!

I'm not watching. Is the Purdue game looking tougher than we thought or is the Nebraska game looking easier?

They are toast...Iowa better not lose to this dumpster fire.......Add Nebraska to the list of schools looking for a new coach.

Purdue taking Nebby to the woodshed! Who gets fired first? Nebby AD or Mike Riley? It has to be the AD. I had a sneaking suspicion Riley would not get it done at Nebraska. It appeared that the AD went out and hired the anti-Pelini, rather than the right fit.

So Purdue turns it over on downs, but Nebraska immediately throws and int. The next play Purdue runs it in for 6.

Purdue 49 Neb 31 with 6 minutes left