Looks like little red is having some trouble with the boilermakers

Nebraska is officially Little Red Riding Hood..........

th

90% of nebraska fans would cut off both gonads, hand their first born over to satan, go vegan for the rest of their lives and drive a pink prius if it meant getting back to the "9 wins is a bad season" days.

Nebby had 5 turnovers....2 basically for tds...and still had a chance until the last turnover. As much as Armspunt makes mistakes...their backup is just as bad passing...without the running ability.

I'm enjoying it a great deal.

125 years of Nebraska football history, and this is the first time they've had 6 losses before November. It's great to be alive to see this.

I just have to wonder how much time will Riley get after a season like this? Patience has not been a virtue over in Lincoln.

Saw an Iowa fan giving them grief on their scout board. The defense went immediately to the 90's. You can always count on a Nebby fan saying, "Well we won 5 titles." OK, Minnesota claims they have 7. Are they the better program?

I bet Pelini is laughing his *** off
Still cashing those checks, too. And Huskerfan already wants this guy fired so they can be paying two fired coaches. If Osborne had coached when social media existed, he never would have survived long enough. He barely made it as it was.

Last edited:

Latest posts