LIVE CHAT: Iowa vs. Northern Illinois

Archie dominated the start of the 2nd half (first four minutes) after dogging it in the first half and disappearing....Fran yanked him and had some choice words.

Apparently, it sunk in.

This is why I am excited about G.O. you can see the progress Brommer and Archie have made under Fran. Expect the same for GO.

Cole made some serious strides, too. He was much more effective once he developed that 15 foot jumper. Francis has had a fair bit to do with that, I believe. On top of that, I think Brommer and Archie just needed someone to believe in them (see Fran's answer regarding Archie from the postgame).

This is why I am excited about G.O. you can see the progress Brommer and Archie have made under Fran. Expect the same for GO.
Cole made some serious strides, too. He was much more effective once he developed that 15 foot jumper. Francis has had a fair bit to do with that, I believe. On top of that, I think Brommer and Archie just needed someone to believe in them (see Fran's answer regarding Archie from the postgame).

Spot on tm. Damn thats like the third time we have agreed today :)

Archie has a long way to go. Wish they had another 2 or 3 years to work with him.

A lot of energy and athleticism, but just not making a lot of good decisions.

Latest posts