LIVE CHAT - Iowa vs. Clemson

Seriously though, I'm glad the NBA is back. I don't think I can handle Iowa being my only basketball rooting interest.

you must be watching a different game, i see a team that is quick plays hard but just can't hit a shot
they are not that slow
Basabe is more aggressive tonight

Can't put the ball in the basket, the secret to winning games, along with stopping the opponent from making baskets.

I do like the energy and play of the Hawks, especially Oglesby, White, McCabe, and Marble.....

We have had good shots, but they are will not fall and clank off the rim, over and over again...

That Clank is starting to become annoying to me...

:)

Is any of this on McCafferey? The team has gone backward and this kind of depressingly bad play is killing any fan interest....didn't think the program would continue to get worse!

you must be watching a different game, i see a team that is quick plays hard but just can't hit a shot
they are not that slow
Basabe is more aggressive tonight

You're absolutely kidding, right? Our quickest player has to make 10 spin moves to even have a chance of getting by his defender. Even then the entire back side of the D has had time to come over and contest his shot or deflect a pass. That might be the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on this board.

Basabe should only START when he can contributed. There are players on this team ready to play and in shape. Is he playing only so he can run up and down the court to lose 15lbs? That is what it looks like to me.

Flip over and watch the Duke v OSU and the Hawk game will make you even more disgusted.

Yep. I saw that, and it makes me even more bitter watching players that can create and make plays.

That, and showing the old photos of Roy Sr., along with Ed Horton and BJ. Sigh... I miss the 1980's, but would settle for the 1990's in a heartbeat right now.

Latest posts