Live Chat - Game Thread for Iowa/Michigan

All I can say at this point is.......wow. Seven minutes into the game before we get a point.

This is an absolutely pathetic start, 13-0 Michigan. I was probably crazy to think this team was turning the corner under Lickliter. Hey a ft, we scored!

i just have to think that cougill has to get the treatment from the other team all game...dude just has the most unfluid running style ever

Really discouraging effort so far. The team just looks totally flat and unprepared.

Correct. This is really disappointing. Michigan has been horrible as of late and we come out flat and let them jump all over us. One step forward, two steps back is becoming the motto under Lick.

All right I'll beat the dead horse.....our inbounds plays are atrocious. Best case scenario seems to be a desperation toss into the backcourt.

No flow in the offense, 1 guy dribbling and 4 standing around.

Still only one made basket for Iowa with 7:30 to go. Fuller now has three fouls and Iowa down 22-5

Wow, michigan absolutely out hustling us now too. Morris just out ran 3 hawks closer to a loose ball....

7:12 to go, 22-5 and Mich ball again.

I'm sorry, but every time I see John Lickliter in the game I remember why I rarely watch this sorry excuse for a team...

He's a D-1, BCS conference player? He'd look out of place @ a YMCA game

Latest posts