little things that tick me off

I read a report that bikes with loud pipes are involved in more fatal accidents than bikes with stock/quieter pipes. I think the reason has nothing to do with the pipes themselves but rather the fact that there are a lot of riders on bikes with loud pipes that are not safe and experienced riders. They are trendmongers that just had to have a bike with loud pipes so they can - like all of their friends - look and sound cool while cruising down the boulevard while wearing a t-shirt, shorts, tennis shoes, and a baseball cap worn backwards.

I read a report that bikes with loud pipes are involved in more fatal accidents than bikes with stock/quieter pipes. I think the reason has nothing to do with the pipes themselves but rather the fact that there are a lot of riders on bikes with loud pipes that are not safe and experienced riders. They are trendmongers that just had to have a bike with loud pipes so they can - like all of their friends - look and sound cool while cruising down the boulevard while wearing a t-shirt, jorts, tennis shoes, and a baseball cap worn backwards.

fixed :D

Cute.

You should be ticked at your 8th grade English teacher.

Either you're an 8th grader, or an ISU grad. I'm done with you, boy.

129113409309199373.jpg

Consider the gauntlet thrown.

Oh, I deleted my post because I didn't want to get into it with that guy, but what the hell. I guess I didn't delete it soon enough.

Much obliged. Next time could you include a Pink Floyd reference for me too?

I'd be happy to, especially since it seems like you were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze.

:p:rolleyes:

People who decide they dont want the pile of items they put in their cart untill they get to the check out. People who think its false advertising when you run out of an item in your store. People who are clueless yet think they are legal experts on just about everything. People that think the Hawks suck.

People like JehovaShalom who feel the need to quote scripture at me everytime they post here.

*gasp*!!
How dare you be ticked off by aggressive god-squadders!
:D:)
Visit the Politics/Controversial forum, Papa. We can use your wisdom over there.

Latest posts