@lightning1

I have no idea what you are talking about. But that might be a product of my memory. Refresh it.
When I’m at a PC and not on my phone I’ll chase down the thread you told me to put money where my mouth is and we bet $50 on Iowa making the dance. We even clarified the bet over several posts, then you blocked me for no reason

Last edited:
I looked in my conversation area and didn't see anything. I try to move bets into that, so I can keep track of them.

No problem I’ll find it buddy, I’ll do the work. I’m out now. @ ya soon, I assumed you were a guy who could remember bets you made

You should have hit me up BEFORE the season, I would have wagered A TON of money Iowa wasn't going to make the NCAA's. After the games at Madison Square Garden though I have been secretly thinking this might, just might be a NCAA team.

No problem I’ll find it buddy, I’ll do the work. I’m out now. @ ya soon, I assumed you were a guy who could remember bets you made
Large bets I do. Lol. $50 is in the friendly wager category. I don't doubt that I made that bet because I can't think of a single reason why I wouldn't. Find the post and I'll be happy to settle up when needed.

I’m becoming a believer, I owe Windsor beer if Iowa wins 12 in the B10.

I’ll pay it with a smile.

Large bets I do. Lol. $50 is in the friendly wager category. I don't doubt that I made that bet because I can't think of a single reason why I wouldn't. Find the post and I'll be happy to settle up when needed.
Will do, you’re an adult, I’m hoping $50 isn’t gonna put a dent, I’m enjoying the looming it over your head more than anything. We even discussed if the first 4 defined “making the tournament” in our bet.

Latest posts