@lightning1

Love the attitude, love the passion. Most importantly I love how this season's been going and love proving, as of this moment, I was wrong. What I love most of all though is how quickly this could come back to bite you if things take a turn...All jokes aside though you deserve your moment, it couldn't have been easy staying as upbeat as you've been for so long.

bite me smite me fight me - :) - if I can't enjoy it now, then when? After the season? Nah, that seems like not living in the moment. That's why I have kept asking all season if it was "ok to enjoy this team or if I needed to stay in my corner and wait for impending doom?"

Iowa is going to the dance this season. That's all I contended and no one is gonna take that away. Right now Creighton is 12-9 and on the bubble, first 4 out on most boards. Think about that? Iowa is NO where NEAR the bubble. Even if they collapse they are still likely to get an at large with their resume. For me, it's time to stop worrying about a collapse and enjoy the moment. I'm doing that, going to an away game, and the B1G tournament. I'll likely try and go to Des Moines if they somehow land there.

Go Hawks!

bite me smite me fight me - :) - if I can't enjoy it now, then when? After the season? Nah, that seems like not living in the moment. That's why I have kept asking all season if it was "ok to enjoy this team or if I needed to stay in my corner and wait for impending doom?"

Iowa is going to the dance this season. That's all I contended and no one is gonna take that away. Right now Creighton is 12-9 and on the bubble, first 4 out on most boards. Think about that? Iowa is NO where NEAR the bubble. Even if they collapse they are still likely to get an at large with their resume. For me, it's time to stop worrying about a collapse and enjoy the moment. I'm doing that, going to an away game, and the B1G tournament. I'll likely try and go to Des Moines if they somehow land there.

Go Hawks!

I'm just enjoying the moment with you. But like I said you've stood behind this team far longer than most so enjoy it. But as with everything on hear its about "content" and "storylines" so naturally the cynical side of me, as well as most on here, would be interested in watching you dig yourself out of that hole after such a great post.

It's all good and all in good fun. Go Hawks.

https://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/threads/bohannon-stats.82517/page-8

@lightning1

You said 0% chance at the dance and I trolled you into a pretty bad bet. You honestly don’t know dick about basketball. That’s ok, either do I. It’s ok, no one is perfect and no one can predict the future. I know most teams mature under good coaching, something you have no clue in how to indentify. I believe you follow the game closely and respect a lot of your takes, but sometimes you’re so over the top it’s easy to prey on. Fran isn’t perfect, not many coaches are. Nobodies an expert.
ooooohhh yeah. i remember that. :cool:

that thread is a riot a year later.

You have a nice backhand. :)

Haha. They bring some good substance to this forum, especially during dry spells like when the season is over and posts become more of a rarity. One has to take the good with some of the bad for the betterment of the board. :)

I’m becoming a believer, I owe Windsor beer if Iowa wins 12 in the B10.

I’ll pay it with a smile.
It's really starting to look like 13-7. Only the game at Wisconsin looks like a probable loss. And we have a shot there if we hack a Happe. He should only score on a fast break and making 7 out of 18 FTs. We need to use Till's 5 fouls in that one.

It's really starting to look like 13-7. Only the game at Wisconsin looks like a probable loss. And we have a shot there if we hack a Happe. He should only score on a fast break and making 7 out of 18 FTs. We need to use Till's 5 fouls in that one.

# hack-a-happe
Put that on Iowa's warm ups

You related to ClintonIowa..

Latest posts